Manpower night

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 18, 2000
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Western Bulldogs
I know you are all wondering what happened...so i'll give a bit of a review of the night. First of all it was most disappointing that the man voted on bigfooty as the sexiest player, Croft, did not participate in the Manpower night, but could be seen keeping Chris Grant company welcoming the chicks into the venue. Many other senior players did not paricipate either....Darcy, Harrison, Garlick and Dimma to name a few. IMO best act was Robbo, Gia and Bowden and worst act was Hargrave et al (can't remember who else lol)...cos they obviously put no effort into it...if you don't wanna do it then you don't have to guys! Bravest bulldog goes to Gilbee and for those of you who didn't go...you can figure out why! Sadly (or not) Bobby did not strip fully for what would have been the 3rd year in a row.

I hate to put a damper on it, but sounds a but like our performance on the feild - not very interesting

Isdog - I hope you had a good time but to be honest Manpower was the last thing I cared about after Saturday's performance.

It was ok...but i was not in a great mood...for obvious reasons. A lot of people seem to think the manpower night is a bit trivial, but a fair amount of money was raised (about $20 000)...which was claimed to go to the club. We cannot just wallow in depression and self pity because we are losing...and not turn up to club events. I hope someone turns up to the B&F if we finish bottom :rolleyes: ;)

yeh i have to agree with you isdog wasnt as good as i thought it would bebut maybe us girls were expecting to much.The best group i thought would have to have been crossys group agree with you bout shaggys group but i dont think they ever put much thought into their acts.

Well girls, i had a good night lol!!! As you all know!!!! i thought Robbo, bowdo and gias act was the best!!!! browny& Murph, make me laugh!!!! Wasn't as good as what i thought it would have been, but i still had a good night!!!

From what i heard from a few blokes down at the club, the girls got very Raunchy and um horny at the after party, maybe a bit of sucky sucky in the toilets??? hehe good stuff girls you keep the boys interested in things other than football but thats about it hehehe

cheers

Originally posted by tige19
From what i heard from a few blokes down at the club, the girls got very Raunchy and um horny at the after party, maybe a bit of sucky sucky in the toilets??? hehe good stuff girls you keep the boys interested in things other than football but thats about it hehehe

cheers

They were drinking a japanese beverage?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if you won't tell don't tease

Ohhhhhh I understand did chops do what he promised - is that what the explanation marks are for:D

oh well - my life is now doomed no goss to be reported

I make my own up then.

Chels still getting down from the sugar coated drinks last night as one finger firmly stuck on the explanation marks

doggies rule snoop dog saw more action than willing to report - waiting for the exclusive and photos - stay tuned

PC boycotted event due to lack of involvement from dimma - not a check to be seen

Chops laid in on thick about his performance and then flopped at the begining

Isdog still recovering from interlude in toilets and tige19 still trying to get juicy goss about such episodes

(the above is all true and correct due to lateness and lack of sleep TADS does not take any fault if anyone is offended or believes this is liabliless - see I can't even spell) I would make a great writer one day

Tads, the boys like to have a drink and well they have a bit of fun to!!! LOL But not really any goss! LOL Doggiesrule1020 is right, its a thing you had to be there for!!!

Nah chops didn't grace us with his presence of stage :( which was sadly missed by all who attended!!!

As for PC i dont know what happened to him!

Seen some pics of the night last night, they are pretty funny!!!

TS3.jpg

lol TADS...what do u want to know? I saw Skipper risking further injury by dancing on one of those podium thingies. He fell off, knocking over a fellow bigfooty poster! And he didn't even say sorry...i was shocked!

Well everyone, it was an alright night, it was so much better last year but. The best act was robbo, gia and bowdo, the funniest was colby and walshy with there plungers. Jordy, shaggy and bass, just had know idea what they were doing, lol.Boydy, crossy, k-mac and sammys act was alright as well, Harris, ship and cam faulkner were ok, they did the men in black. Brad murphy, big will and cam wight just wanted to get there clothes off, lol, but ill give them some credit, they were the only 1s to go down to g strings, johnno, bubba, db,eags and gilbs were the same as last year, except this year gilbs went the full monty, bob came out playing the guitar(wonderwall by oasis) with browny singing, then came the elephant with skip, harris, cam faulkner, cam wight, brad murphy, walshy, which was pretty funny, but it was good.
The after party was dissapoinint, the players didnt go up there until around 10.30 and then they ended up letting anyone up there, so the people that got the after party tickets have every right to be upset about it. I thought that was pretty bad on the players behalf to let that happen.
Anway it was a pretty good night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Manpower night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back