Mariners in search of a new player

Remove this Banner Ad

BB gun

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
The mariners are keen to recruit a outstanding pure batsman. The batsman will have to have a steadfast nature like a J Langer, and be able to immediately step up and open in our test side
In picking our new player we will be looking at
lenght of time you have been on big footy.
Any other fantasy sport experience you have.

We expect this process to take a number of week, if not months, but we are very keen on getting a outstanding batsman.

Those that are interested please apply below

Yes, Yes, Yes!!

I was with the Southern Koalas but last week silky smooth PM me and said that i wasnt on the lists anymore. So i am a free agent.

I am a batter as well as a part time keeper but i am happy to just bat.

Cheers

meh said:
Yes, Yes, Yes!!

I was with the Southern Koalas but last week silky smooth PM me and said that i wasnt on the lists anymore. So i am a free agent.

I am a batter as well as a part time keeper but i am happy to just bat.

Cheers
once you have already been apart of a side, i am not sure if you can join mid season.
But i will keep you in mind

BB gun said:
once you have already been apart of a side, i am not sure if you can join mid season.
But i will keep you in mind

ask silky about it, because i think i may never have been on the list, thats what silky said.

meh said:
am i still on it?

Unfortunately not.

I'll tell you what, since you didn't get a game and you seem to be posting and visiting more often I'll turn a blind eye on this one occassion. But if you just go stagnant for a couple of months and not post or even visit I may just "revisit" this issue.

skipper kelly said:
You must train with us for a week first, before you can join the team.
We want you to activately participate (post) in mariners games, before we add you to the list. If you do not show a interest in the side you will not be added to the list.
Hope to see you down at training.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kapow!!! said:
Do you wanna play for Queensland instead? No "week required" for posts.
Thats a gutsy move kapow, especially since you will be facing me in a couple days time.

Skipper kelly do the one week with the mariners, Its a good club, with a good bunch a blokes. I can't just elevate you straight to the main list, as it would be unfair for the blokes before you that have done the one week.
Hope to see you down at training skipper kelly

BB gun said:
Thats a gutsy move kapow, especially since you will be facing me in a couple days time.

I've faced a lot worse in my time ;)

Skipper kelly do the one week with the mariners, Its a good club, with a good bunch a blokes. I can't just elevate you straight to the main list, as it would be unfair for the blokes before you that have done the one week.
Hope to see you down at training skipper kelly

You see that's the thing, I can gurantee him a game straight up either at No.5 with the bat or No.8 if he bowls. Or if he's an all rounder No.6

If he is commited to playing for Fremantle let him. I say to let the weeks worth of posting pass and sign him up straight away.

Kapow!!! said:
I've faced a lot worse in my time ;)

You see that's the thing, I can gurantee him a game straight up either at No.5 with the bat or No.8 if he bowls. Or if he's an all rounder No.6
IF he ends up at Queensland expect to see some chin music.

I can gurantee him a spot in our batting lineup after one week, it is worth the wait.
The one week training will allow him to get to know some of his team mates like cameronk, before his first game

BB gun said:
IF he ends up at Queensland expect to see some chin music.

I can gurantee him a spot in our batting lineup after one week, it is worth the wait.
The one week training will allow him to get to know some of his team mates like cameronk, before his first game

It's called team bonding sessions...well, a pi$$up at the bar and a karoke night :D

cameronk said:
If he is commited to playing for Fremantle let him. I say to let the weeks worth of posting pass and sign him up straight away.
He will only miss one game and that is the game one day game on sunday. This will give him a chance to watch us play and decide if he wants to play with us.

pav_is_god said:
I'm in the Dockers fantasy footy side...
come join the mariners cricket side.
You have to train with us for a week first before we elevate you to the main list

Remove this Banner Ad

Mariners in search of a new player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back