Mariners in search of a new player

Remove this Banner Ad

cameronk said:
The thing that has annoyed me the most though Funky and I see Ricketts has agreed is the "Come down to training for a week and then i will decide". If a perfectly good option is presented to you theN you grasp it, no point sitting on the fence waiting for someone to prove themself. Yes on some occasions you may be burnt like this yet atleast you are seen as not afraid to take a chance in building the club into the powerhouse we all know it can be.

As I said in a earlier post, I would say straight away to portentous your in.

So may BB - just hasn't been logged on today... Probably would have said yes straight away to DoubleA as well - if not for the dubious character of the referee. So just wanted to see if they actually had intentions to participate.

I know where you are coming from though CameronK - I rekon we will ride this patch out.

Just look at the test form - we are on the winningest streak in BFFC!! :)

Ricketts said:
Well go on, repeat it then.

Who are the 3 ??

I obviously don't follow rumours enough, I'm sure there are more most likely;)

well clearly I was referring to DoubleA - but that was only in jest really, directed as one known for the habit. And the other was of course Micketts.

Don't get me wrong, In no way shape or form am I challenging BB for the captaincy yet there are certain decisions made and most worrying the way in which they are made that are affecting the morale of the side.

Ricketts said:
You reckon I'm DoubleA ??

No - you referred Double A to us, that makes YOU the referee, and I said YOU had dubious character.

But no I quite seriously do no tthink you are AA. Although with DoubleA being so similar to AA = Appleyard, well I think it is not a particularly newbie sounding name, if I were to wager.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1) i stand by my one week trial.
It has been working very well, and i strongly disagree with anyone who thinks the one week trial ios a bad idea.
2) what are you talking about Cameronk, Again Morale was damaged by Fahmi and his good mate go sainters. I may have been a bit out of line given them(team) a spray. but that is the way i captain, i captain with passion and i am not about to change
3) i will say it again like a did a number of weeks ago if the majority of the team wants me to step down i will
4) i don't really understand what you are talking about ricketts, but i will read it again later and see if it make more sense.
I told DoubleA he could come down and start training, he has failed to make apearance yet.
Secondly on doubleA i don't want doubleA to play for us if he is Ricketts, (simply because there may be a conflict of interest when we play ricketts)
5) portentous is secondly in line for the spot in the team(behind DoubleA)
However i have feeling that doubleA is infact ricketts and in that case Portentous can come down and start training (i hope that makes sense)

Kapow!!! said:
Yeah I actually realised that after I posted that that poor Frodo was under the same circumstances last season.

Sorry Mariners but your search must continue!
Kapow!!! i rekon there should be a some sort of trade period at the half way mark of the season so players that arnt getting much of a go at a club can have a chance at another, and clubs that are looking for different types of players can get them.

BB gun said:
It has been working very well, and i strongly disagree with anyone who thinks the one week trial ios a bad idea.
2) what are you talking about Cameronk, Again Morale was damaged by Fahmi and his good mate go sainters. I may have been a bit out of line given them(team) a spray. but that is the way i captain, i captain with passion and i am not about to change
3) i will say it again like a did a number of weeks ago if the majority of the team wants me to step down i will
4) i don't really understand what you are talking about ricketts, but i will read it again later and see if it make more sense.
I told DoubleA he could come down and start training, he has failed to make apearance yet.
Secondly on doubleA i don't want doubleA to play for us if he is Ricketts, (simply because there may be a conflict of interest when we play ricketts)
However i have feeling that doubleA is infact ricketts and in that case Portentous can come down and start training (i hope that makes sense)

I am not Ricketts, I was referred here by Ricketts and Im not denying I know him, because I do. Its that simple

BB gun said:

STFU ********

Remove this Banner Ad

Mariners in search of a new player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back