Mariners in search of a new player

Remove this Banner Ad

Kapow!!! said:
If silky wants he can re-replace you on the koalas list!
Well yeah I thought I made it clear in that PM that I wanted to re-replace him. :p

Welcome back, meh. Our reserve keeper. And after some shocking performances by our usual keeper Rave Slave, the door is opening a touch now. :)

I vote for Pav is God. Skip, naturally, probably takes offence to Pav is God's name. Running between wickets could be good, as I'd certainly want to be standing at the other end, but then again I could be tempted to make a few dodgy calls!

I've seen too much of Skip's training methods to be comfortable with that move.

C'mon Pav is God, put some training in fer Chrissakes!!! (sorry Skip for the blasphemy).

Seriously, I don't HATE the Skip, but if he does join bags not sitting next to him on long road-trips.

As our premier batsman (well for a week since Kenny had a bad game;)) I'd like to think my input was worth something here.

Some stalwarts of the Mariners side seriously want to look at becoming 1-track players next season instead of being multi-tasking all rounders! Kapow, can they change mid season?

funkyfreo said:
I vote for Pav is God. Skip, naturally, probably takes offence to Pav is God's name. Running between wickets could be good, as I'd certainly want to be standing at the other end, but then again I could be tempted to make a few dodgy calls!

I've seen too much of Skip's training methods to be comfortable with that move.

C'mon Pav is God, put some training in fer Chrissakes!!! (sorry Skip for the blasphemy).

Seriously, I don't HATE the Skip, but if he does join bags not sitting next to him on long road-trips.

As our premier batsman (well for a week since Kenny had a bad game;)) I'd like to think my input was worth something here.

Some stalwarts of the Mariners side seriously want to look at becoming 1-track players next season instead of being multi-tasking all rounders! Kapow, can they change mid season?

No, no they cannot. That is strictly forbidden

By the holy deity's words uttered in 1513 AD, he stritcly forbode changing details mid-year! Any person wishing to blaspheme these words shall burn eternally hell!

YOTC said:
Alright i'll join as a Pure Batter ;)
really. We would love to have you join our side.
First you have to attend training for a week before we can add you to the squad.
Hope you can make it to training

(Log in to remove this ad.)

silky-smooth said:
Do I need to break the shattering news? :)
they aint too smart these mariners are they??

YOTC has played for the koalas and therefore cant play for another team until next season

Kapow!!! said:
Oh come on, he played 1 One Dayer at the start of the year. I'm willing to overlook it!
hey u cant just bend the rules to suit yourself

Kapow!!! said:
Oh come on, he played 1 One Dayer at the start of the year. I'm willing to overlook it!
I was actually going to talk to you about it (already PM'ed BB about it) about you overlooking it.

Also, he played as yearofthecat in that One Day game. Now he is YOTC - and "effectively" a different user.

I say - let him play for Fremantle.

Kapow!!! said:
I've already backflipped once, I'm not backflipping again!
lol :p

BB gun said:
so do i,
However it is your decision Kapow and i will respect your decision
there are that many other users on bigfooty that i bet you could get 1 in 10 mins

silky-smooth said:
I was actually going to talk to you about it (already PM'ed BB about it) about you overlooking it.

Also, he played as yearofthecat in that One Day game. Now he is YOTC - and "effectively" a different user.

I say - let him play for Fremantle.
what is the deal with zeke and seven

Remove this Banner Ad

Mariners in search of a new player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back