Remove this Banner Ad

Fcros.jpg
Mine too!
:D

The 3 C's are the ones I'm most interested to watch in 2009
Cousins
Cotchin
and most of all Coughlan

these 3 are all class and have a cool head something the tema could use in the midfield. I was there in Launceston the day Cogs did his knee in 06 and it seems so log ago now. i
t is exciting to think of the names in our midfield come round one
cousins, cotchin, foley, coughlan, johnson, deledio...... throw in matt white and we will have one of the fastest running teams off the backline in the AFL!

The 3 C's are the ones I'm most interested to watch in 2009
Cousins
Cotchin
and most of all Coughlan

these 3 are all class and have a cool head something the tema could use in the midfield. I was there in Launceston the day Cogs did his knee in 06 and it seems so log ago now. i
t is exciting to think of the names in our midfield come round one
cousins, cotchin, foley, coughlan, johnson, deledio...... throw in matt white and we will have one of the fastest running teams off the backline in the AFL!
Don't forget we have a bloke who played on the wing last season and all but won the brownlow.
Is going to be really competitive to get a gig in our midfield hopefully in 09.
Richo should definately be on a wing, theres enough to suggest Brown should be on the other, that leaves tuck, cousins, cotchin, coghlan, deledio I beleive to fight out a position in our midfield with a tagger also ??

Don't forget we have a bloke who played on the wing last season and all but won the brownlow.
Is going to be really competitive to get a gig in our midfield hopefully in 09.
Richo should definately be on a wing, theres enough to suggest Brown should be on the other, that leaves tuck, cousins, cotchin, coghlan, deledio I beleive to fight out a position in our midfield with a tagger also ??

oh id never forget my name sake don't worry about that. just a shame he had a dud game round 22 last year against melbourne or he could of wrapped up the brownlow with ease!
what i'd like to see from the big man this year is that he dominates that wing occasionally pushing foward with morton, hughes, pattison/simmons, riewoldt and tich edwards and of course brown as our main attack up front. Richo will get 20+ votes again this year and domintate the contested marks. lets not forget he almost won it last year when he was only in the midfield for 65% of the year, imagine a full year! exciting times!

as for the tagger you have a super fit supoer fast jackson or an even quicker foley.

i dont think richo will spent to much more time on the wing this year than he did last year. and i would just leave foley to do his thing, now that we have a good midfield he wont get all the attention from taggers.

i dont think richo will spent to much more time on the wing this year than he did last year. and i would just leave foley to do his thing, now that we have a good midfield he wont get all the attention from taggers.

Do you think Richo will just become a traditional FF and stand in the goal square.. that would be a good thing to see.

And yes i agree Foley wont be tagged as much this year and should have better games as a result.

Do you think Richo will just become a traditional FF and stand in the goal square.. that would be a good thing to see.

And yes i agree Foley wont be tagged as much this year and should have better games as a result.
not for a year or 2 i hope.

Conrats to Mark and Chloe on the birth of their baby Thomas Jude Coughlan!

Father son 2039!

Sadly (and not just for this reason) dad wasn't able to play 100 games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mark Coughlan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back