Remove this Banner Ad

Debutant
May 11, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
MelbStorm,&MGPriceRacing,
Dont know if its just me , glad he is in Beijing doing his thing.

I cant stand this self centered knob , who loves his own opinion and drives it down your throat and then basically sooks up if someone dares has a crack at him or says something he doesnt like.
Dont mind Harf at the helm at all and enjoy listening to the arvos with him driving the ship

The Dele thinks you miss spelled his surname?Mark Boooring is a better name! What annoys me the most with his show is he just copies the SEN morning shows topic,s nothing new?Friday is good with Harf and Rita and when he gets Rodney Hogg on its a bit more interesting !

he is crap! Always cuts people off if a heated discussion starts between himself and the caller. high class tosser!

he should stay in china forever!

Harf is great i reckon. he should take over the 12 to 4 timeslot and i would become a far more regular listener.

2005 i agree 100 percent. How did this clown get a job on the radio? He interviews people then has the temerity to poke fun or argue their opinions, yet they are the sportspeople that have been there.
He also makes out he knows nothing about pop culture, plays the absolute geek tp perfection.
The sooner rather than later that Harf gets the show permanently the better.
Finey isn't much better to be honest, but at least he is not condescending in the same way Maxi is.
Wonder if Maxi is named after Maxi Pad?

This thread is fantastic. I have such intense dislike for Doran and it's comforting to know others feel the same way. I emailed him once with a problem about something he said. If you think he's an arrogant jerk on the air, he's even worse in his emails.

SEN have some really stupid and arrogant fools on their payroll, but Doran is the undoubted King of the Pooh People.

We can only hope he breaks some weird, obscure Chinese law and we'll never hear of him again, King of the Pooh People and his special power is sonic gastro.

Who is this bespectacled pipsqueak with a doublechin? Where did he come from?
It is something I have to ask myself everytime I listen to this mans drivel. White noise on the radio would bring more to the table than he does. Ripper Rita is a pain in the date but at least she brings something to the table, has a go at the tools and doesn't mince her words.
To the American track team, plant some of your anabolic steroids on him and dob him into the Chinese Government. A bit of luck and he will be off the air for a couple of years whilst waiting to get out of Beijing jail.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont know if its just me , glad he is in Beijing doing his thing.

I cant stand this self centered knob , who loves his own opinion and drives it down your throat and then basically sooks up if someone dares has a crack at him or says something he doesnt like.
Dont mind Harf at the helm at all and enjoy listening to the arvos with him driving the ship

I don't think he's that bad as far as pushing his opinion goes, it sounds like you're talking about KB. However his interviews are the biggest suck up job ever and he tends to form uninformed opinions. His work at the Olympics have been good and shown that his best role is the around the grounds/boundary rider type guy. I wouldn't mind him commentating a lot of the events at the Olympics, he'd do a much better job at the soccer than Hadley did.

w***er would be too kind a word.

Fair dinkum, I really wonder what it takes to get on the air when clowns like him with no following and no respect can get regular paid gigs.

That's the mystery for me as well. It seems the more annoying person you are, the better chance you have of getting a job in the media. I've never understood that, it's like the media bosses prefer their on-air staff to be w***ers and annoy their listeners.

Unfortunately the Olympics are nearly over!! Which means this goose will grace our airwaves again very soon.
He will be back big-noting himself about the Olympics and how he saw this and saw that. He is a total w***er.

Looks like a rat, talks like a jockey and has an ego like Brendan Fevola........... I guess you could say he is the most hated AFL media personality going at the moment.

A tool of the highest order, if you think Hutchy is bad..... Mark Doran was 10x worse when he had a reporting gig for Channel 7.

I'll never forget one of his tactics trying to get an AFL player to open up, threatening him that he won't get a career in the media if he doesn't respond to his questions.

I remember this too. Pretty sure the player was Danny Southern. Ever since then, I've decided to turn him off any time I hear him. The most disgraceful thing I've ever heard of by a media person.

Great thread.

I can't stand him, has his little sooks and opinions, god forbid if you don't argree with them otherwise the 40 minutes on hold will be all for nothing.

Hope the Beijing runway isnt icey :rolleyes:

Blokes a pig.

I hate it when he says he is a member of the card carrying media

Tell me the last time he has broken a story

He talks down to people and is rude

I'd prefer to see Didak at Carlton then listen to his self righteous ramblings

Remove this Banner Ad

Mark Doran

Remove this Banner Ad

Back