mark harvey: the best first year coach?

Remove this Banner Ad

kiroshi

Team Captain
Apr 25, 2007
south freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
will mark harvey be the best of the first year coaches? i know he coached some games last year but now with a team that is going to win a premiership i think he will be considered an all time great due to the fact he will get a premiership this year. one of bailey, knights or ratten will be sacked by years end. harvey is the best of them all.

will mark harvey be the best of the first year coaches? i know he coached some games last year but now with a team that is going to win a premiership i think he will be considered an all time great due to the fact he will get a premiership this year. one of bailey, knights or ratten will be sacked by years end. harvey is the best of them all.

You will never win a premiership in the AFL...you will remian on 0 for a long time

You will never win a premiership in the AFL...you will remian on 0 for a long time

this coming from the greatest load of tankers in the game? sheesh, at least we try to win games. you will be lucky if you win 8 games this season. judd's groin is shot, fev is past it and nick stevens is an old decrepid man. last time when i checked my thesaurus carlton was there next to pathetic. we will win the flag this year and carlton will win nothing. keep yapping tanker.

kiroshi said:
judd's groin is shot

He was moving very freely and playing decently for a guy who is apparently a cripple - hell he even sidestepped and showed his evasive skills. And he didn't pull up sore after the game by all reports. Try again.

fev is past it

Why?

and nick stevens is an old decrepid man.

Who would be a good addition to your team.

last time when i checked my thesaurus carlton was there next to pathetic.

You don't need a thesaurus, you need a children's dictionary because you seem to be confusing the meaning of certain words. Throw in a manual of trolling techniques too.

Is that you Dwayo?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How could Harvey be best first year coach when he isn't even a first year coach?

You Freo fans are an enlightened group of supporters. :thumbsu:

It's about time Freo did something.

But, unfortunately for Harvey, it is Freo, and they never live up to expectations. Promise the world every year.

Watch for Harvey to exit Tim Watson style and forge a career as an annoying commentator. History will judge him harshly. Poisoned chalice, etc.

1. Usually with a synthetic proposition like the highlighted one here there is some reference to reality.

2. Calling a contingency a fact is a poor form of argument.

Points one and two essentially eliminate any logical basis for your argument.

ridiculous post!!
Harvey will be a good coach but it's not really his "first year", Freo definitely will NOT win the flag this year, and the 3 coaches you mentioned will all hold on to their jobs and be coaching in 2009...

Do your parents know that you have playing with their computer instead of taking your medicine?

Remove this Banner Ad

mark harvey: the best first year coach?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back