Mark Johnson to be traded?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bull ********

Just because Dermie says he loves MJ doesnt mean he'll end up at the Hawks for tiddly-squat. Why would we swap him for a 2nd round pick? Delerious!

MOJOE said:
Bull ********

Just because Dermie says he loves MJ doesnt mean he'll end up at the Hawks for tiddly-squat. Why would we swap him for a 2nd round pick? Delerious!

Are you aware that hawthorns 2nd round pick is #21 in the draft?

hecks99 said:
Johnson will be traded to the Hawks for either 2nd round pick or Lekkas or Dixon. Deal has been done in principal.

lmao
For pick 21 and Dixon it may be considered but forgett Lekkas

Syd said:
Great, another crappy rumour hecksy???

Where are you busking today?

haha busking

im gonna try dig up that old post of hecks where he said he couldnt report a rumour cos he was off busking, its the funniest post i have ever read

If Mark Johnson is to be traded, I can see him moving to Hawthorn....

MJ + #44 for Lekkas + #21.

I reckon that could happen, but I'm not altogether sure that Lekkas is the sort of player Sheedy wants or needs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

evertonfc said:
If Mark Johnson is to be traded, I can see him moving to Hawthorn....

MJ + #44 for Lekkas + #21.

I reckon that could happen, but I'm not altogether sure that Lekkas is the sort of player Sheedy wants or needs.

Neither is pick 21!

MJ aint going anywhere! I doubt Essendon will figure in this years draft - maybe as a middle man again - but dont expect to see any big names going.

I see it likely that, if available, Melbourne would go hard-ball to get Mark Johnson, with the hole left in the Midfield by Scott Thompson. Melbourne have, for a while now, been missing a hard-nut type midfielder which Thompson had started to deliver before requesting to move to Adelaide. Johnson could be the answer to their problems.

slugger said:
I wouldn't be too surprised if MJ was traded, but surely for some quality - not Lekkas and a pick. Bizzell and a pick, possibly!

Although Bizzell is a peticure princess/manicure mistress he is still better than MJ.

Melbourne wouldn't give a pick and Bizz for MJ.

we dont need a 29 year old for MJ, other wise sheeds would of talked wellman out of retirement, the only player from melbourne of value to essendon that would be looked at would be johnstone.

dave_04 said:
we dont need a 29 year old for MJ, other wise sheeds would of talked wellman out of retirement, the only player from melbourne of value to essendon that would be looked at would be johnstone.

And we wouldn't trade TJ for MJ.

Simple as that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mark Johnson to be traded?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back