Mark Williams you are a douchebag!

Remove this Banner Ad

anyone else see the chick give the players the hat, reminding them to shake hands with the kids?

good to see the afl have their priorities right, we cant have fatrick righting another article about the discracefull premiers

Re: Mark Williams = arrogant p****!

Hes still a w***er for not giving it to him straight away

Did anyone see the kids face when Williams walked off with that hat? Poor little bugger

You stupid ****.

Use your eyes before you abuse someone.
Was I abusing someone on Bigfooty?????? Hey moron I'm entitled to my opinion I'm sure you have done the exact thing at sometime on here.

Hes still a w***er for not giving it to him straight away

Did anyone see the kids face when Williams walked off with that hat? Poor little bugger

Not to mention that he had to be told to give it to the kid If they didn't say anything to him he wouldn't have gave it to the kid in the first place.

anyone else see the chick give the players the hat, reminding them to shake hands with the kids?

good to see the afl have their priorities right, we cant have fatrick righting another article about the discracefull premiers

Correct. This was implemented by the AFL (with Geelong last year) to make sure that players caught up in the happiest moments of their lives didnt do something unintentional that was a bad look on TV and gave the haters ammunition.

Given them the hats with instruction to pass on to the kids ensures the player remembers to interact with the kid.

But some small, narrow minded losers simply cant let it go.

Was I abusing someone on Bigfooty?????? Hey moron I'm entitled to my opinion I'm sure you have done the exact thing at sometime on here.

No but you abused someone for forgetting to give a kid a hat(5 minutes after winning a flag), and then 5 seconds later he was clearly seen walking back from the left.

Open your eyes, before you insult someone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's funny that the only two players to f^ck it up was the two most arrogant on the Hawks list:

Williams - Yes mate, they always hand out cheap hats with premiership medals.
Buddy - You saw everyone else take the hat; but of course he walks of, and has the arrogance to just stand there, and have the girl come to him.

Neither example means sh^t, the kids got their hats...just highlights both their arrogance.

Well done to the Hawks by the way, good win :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Mark Williams you are a douchebag!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back