Mark Williams

Remove this Banner Ad

Well knowing that we now have 3 2nd round picks plus a premiership small forward I'm more comfortable with the fact that we gave away pick 16. I do get the feeling that we could've done better but we're definetly in a better position than we were at the start of this week. I just hope that Williams will be good.

BTW, would he be likely to get the number 13?

Been a magnificent servant for the Hawks....

But....just need to see he is all ok (in terms of knee etc)....

Was always going to struggle to get the role he wanted at Hawthorn and if he can get fit etc, he will burn for you guys....

I really hope (outside of playing us) he does get it together, because when he's up and about - he's a champ!:thumbsu:

geelong just have bate now.. hodge2franklin you worry about your two players mate, im sure monfries isnt the slightest bit worried. but hey lets hope they have little competitions.

Will kick 30-40 goals at very best for you guys. Nick Davis type who will get half a dozen possies a game and kick three goals and will go unsighted for large periods of the game (this will frustrate you but get used to it).

Will miss his accurate goal kicking more than anything, has lost the ability to kick it over a distance and will look to pass it off from 45m out or more.

Dowler (the guy who kicked 3 goals in the 1st half of Rd22) has usurped his position in the team thus making Willo excess to our requirements.

Nice comedy charade, but the last line was just ridiculous.

Willow>SOLAR FLARE>Dowler

Thanks Skeeta.

So what do you think your forward six will be in 2009? Could be pretty potent I reckon as I am a fan of Neagle even though he cops a bit of shit.

Need to add flair and defensive pressure to it

IMO:

HF: Monfries, Gumbleton, McPhee
FF: Davey, Neagle, Williams

Pretty one dimensional, needs more X-Factor, but we should have no problems taking a mark :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dowler (the guy who kicked 3 goals in the 1st half of Rd22) has usurped his position in the team thus making Willo excess to our requirements.

Dowler has THE BIGGEST FOREHEAD I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

People like you are not true supporters.

Sure, I am pissed off with it, but I don't understand why people go on about not renewing their memberships.

One player will not **** the whole club up.

nah i was just venting and over reacted lol....i love:heart::heart::heart: my club to much
i just wanted us to keep our 2 first rounders and get Mark Williams
but in saying that i guess we do have 4 picks inside the first 33
...my bad

Need to add flair and defensive pressure to it

IMO:

HF: Monfries, Gumbleton, McPhee
FF: Davey, Neagle, Williams

Pretty one dimensional, needs more X-Factor, but we should have no problems taking a mark :D

Add the possibilities of Hurley, Ryder, Hille, Winderlich, Stanton, Laycock, Daniher, Jetta... This is why I had no issue with Lucas and Lloyd leaving. The future of our forward line is bright.

Doubt Hille will play at CHF. Surley Hurley or Gumby? But Ryder/Hille/Laycock floating down is a vice nice option. Just hope our pressure is good...

Hille will be the resting ruckman. It wouldn't be a conventional forward 6 though, with those names.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mark Williams

Remove this Banner Ad

Back