Conspiracy Theory Martin Bryant and Port Arthur - Conspiracy or Cheddar?

Remove this Banner Ad

Read the article i posted. He denied it all, and kept denying it for 7 months. Coercion.

Your article is a flat out lie. He admitted to the crimes during the first ****ing police interview.

There was no trial.
Yes, there was a trial. He plead guilty in it, and was convicted to 'forever'.

Read the article i posted. He denied it all, and kept denying it for 7 months. Coercion.

There was no trial, thats a big red flag because they knew it wouldnt pass.
The writing was on the wall, he saw it eventually.

Never heard a peep from anyone connected to Bryant who says he did not do it. TV stations would line up and pay good money to ex cons who would give that story. But none have.

No trial means a red flag, wow. So anyone who pleads guilty is actually innocent??

So many people deny, deny deny and then get to court and plead guilty, nothing unusual about that at all.

Forgive me for being so skeptical about such a terrible incident. Admittedly, i default to the CT (as long as there's something fishy), but I'd really like to read/watch a good true crime evidence-based analysis of the scene of the crime itself. That has no lean, down the middle.
The Deep State is being taken down in Ukraine and soon to be Taiwan. We’ll find out the real mass murderer at Port Arthur in the second half of this year hopefully.

Yes I can.

The statements of fact you claim to be true, are not true. They're the made up ramblings of a conspiracy theorist with no basis in fact.
Bf Mods purveyors of truth and don't you dare argue
Thanks very much. I will dive into this as soon as I'm done reading that link I posted.

I'll post back when I'm done listening to it with any observations....for or against my own CT.
NEXUS: MartinBryant3 and Full text of "Commissioner Australian Federal Police"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not an 'alternative perspective'. It's flat out delusional. Like believing the world is flat and secretly run by lizard people.
Disingenuous comment.

Lizard people is an extreme fantastical notion with zero evidence or occurrences of to support it

False flag events are a realistic notion, with plenty of evidence or occurrences of to support it.

Flat earth is a scientific based conjecture, with evidence that opens the topic to debate.

Disingenuous comment.

Lizard people is an extreme fantastical notion with zero evidence or occurrences of to support it

False flag events are a realistic notion, with plenty of evidence or occurrences of to support it.

Flat earth is a scientific based conjecture, with evidence that opens the topic to debate.
BF Mods such as Maloface don't believe in Democratoc values such as the free exchange of alternative ideas and concepts. It's above their inner brain pay grade.

BF Mods such as Maloface don't believe in Democrat values such as the free exchange of alternative ideas and concepts. It's above their inner brain pay grade.

Simply, single homicides, serial killings, and mass murders, are all on the same range, all of the same genre.

Like a court has to assess guilty or not guilty, true or false, based on evidence, eyewitnesses, etc.

There are open-shut cases. There are also complicated cases -- range of wrongfully accused, botched law enforcement processes, innocent jailed, mafia/politics corruption of law, police cover ups, planted evidence, mistrials, retrials, etc

When things are not open and shut, when there are discrepancies, inconsistencies, logical fallacies, when there are apparent cover ups and withholding of information, etc, then it itself opens the door for further investigation and debate.

No it's not scientific (it's literally quite the opposite), and no there is no evidence. It's literally a paranoid delusion believed by crazies in defiance of overwhelming and irrefutable scientific evidence to the contrary.

I've literally flown around the world, and millions more have as well. Astronauts orbit the planet on space shuttles, as do literally thousands of satellites. There are photographs and videos. We know how gravity works and what it does to matter and it doesn't create flat celestial bodies (which is why literally every planet and moon is an orb).

To even think there could be some truth to flat earth shit is to admit schizophrenia.

BF Mods such as Maloface don't believe in Democratoc values such as the free exchange of alternative ideas and concepts. It's above their inner brain pay grade.
Can we be go back to the expert shooters getting shot by even more expert shooters to silence the 1st expert shooters??

Will the 2nd expert shooters be killed to silence them as well??

This could end up in a lot of killings.

Can we be go back to the expert shooters getting shot by even more expert shooters to silence the 1st expert shooters??

Will the 2nd expert shooters be killed to silence them as well??

This could end up in a lot of killings.
I think the shooting was meant to happen on a nearby island or jetty a la Norway. I am not sure Broad Arrow was meant to be the site. Hence Nightingale yelling No Not here, before he was shot.

Nightingale and Mills were meant to take notes of the event from the later changed Plan A of Broad Arrow, but as the shooter had to knock off the original planners, N and M became casualties themselves.

Last edited:
Nicki Ottavi, a staffer at Tasmania Libraries, talks here about a E75 (75 year don't open the files clause) for Port Arthur 1996 incident. E in E75 stands for Tas Police Commissioner. Tas Police transferred data to Tas State Library in 2009. Tas State Library did not officially file records until 2016. As journos were asking questions 20 years after event.

Last edited:
I think the shooting was meant to happen on a nearby island or jetty a la Norway. I am not sure Broad Arrow was meant to be the site. Hence Nightingale yelling No Not here, before he was shot.

Nightingale and Mills were meant to take notes of the event from the later changed Plan A of Broad Arrow, but as the shooter had to knock off the original planners, N and M became casualties themselves.

No not here - could that just mean that when Bryant brought out an AK47 in a packed cafe full of the elderly that 1 person released how much damage he could do if he started shooting? Broad Arrow would have been the perfect site if max carnage was required.

The original shooters are dead but we have new shooters in on the plan. Why not get rid of them? Why are shooter A more likely to talk than shooter B?

No not here - could that just mean that when Bryant brought out an AK47 in a packed cafe full of the elderly that 1 person released how much damage he could do if he started shooting? Broad Arrow would have been the perfect site if max carnage was required.

The original shooters are dead but we have new shooters in on the plan. Why not get rid of them? Why are shooter A more likely to talk than shooter B?
First rule of assinations apparently. Kill the originals

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy Theory Martin Bryant and Port Arthur - Conspiracy or Cheddar?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back