Maryborough Castlemaine District FL (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for the advice from all who gave it.

Just to update after a very impressive pitch from Maldon (and against my advice) it looks like my man has agreed to sign with Maldon.

Will be a very handy player for them and without knowing much about the league I would imagine he alone would make them genuine premiership chances.

Re: Players Wanted - Putney Magpies, London

Sorry to get off topic gents but had to reply. THe Wildcats have won 6 flags in a row and hit the piss harder than Putney!

When does the footy season start over there Rich, am heading over that way late April and am keen to pull on the boots

Who is this bloke I'm a bit slow!

And Uncle your new Big Footy footer is the funniest thing I have ever read! That double would be paying about 20,000,000/1!

dunno who the bloke is rich, I got no idea, but if one bloke is gonna win Maldon a flag, I'd like to see it! I'll take those odds too Rich! I'll place a big 50c for a $10mil return!

Thanks for the advice from all who gave it.

Just to update after a very impressive pitch from Maldon (and against my advice) it looks like my man has agreed to sign with Maldon.

Will be a very handy player for them and without knowing much about the league I would imagine he alone would make them genuine premiership chances.

Haha, you have to be taking the p..s surely JimmyL?? Can anyone put a name to this winner of Castlemaines 2's best and fairest?

While we are on the subject of Maldon, is there any truth to the "vicious" rumor that at least one (maybe both) of the Carroll boys are making the 5 minute drive down the road to swap their red and black stripes for blue and white ones in 2010?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It appears we are right in the middle of silly season fella's...Heard a good one today via a phone call that apparently I was a definate signing for rovers.

One of the more amusing things I've heard for a while!!!...:thumbsu:

Latest Sportsbet Premiership odds for MCDFL as at 3/2/10 23:00.

Maldon 1.10
Newstead 3
Avoca 5
Rovers 5
Carisbrook 10
Harcourt 15
Campbells Creek 50
Dunolly 100
Talbot 100
Royal Park 1000
Trentham 5000

Maldon 1.10
Newstead 3
Avoca 5
Rovers 5
Carisbrook 10
Harcourt 15
Campbells Creek 50
Dunolly 100
Talbot 100
Royal Park 1000
Trentham 5000

Sportsbet must base their odds on Big Footy dribble I'd say! Avoca and Newstead would be warm favourites out in front I would think. Sportsbet would not have formulated their odds for the year just yet!

Maldon 1.10
Newstead 3
Avoca 5
Rovers 5
Carisbrook 10
Harcourt 15
Campbells Creek 50
Dunolly 100
Talbot 100
Royal Park 1000
Trentham 5000

Would think that the odds on Maldon may be a bit short

Avoca 3
Newstead 6
Dunolly 6
Rovers 8
Talbot 12
Carisbrook 12
Harcourt 20
Maldon 30
Royal Park 50
Campbells Creek 100
Trentham 150

It appears we are right in the middle of silly season fella's...Heard a good one today via a phone call that apparently I was a definate signing for rovers.

One of the more amusing things I've heard for a while!!!...:thumbsu:

Silly season is good for this type of thing, but the black and white stripes would go with your hair Sherman

Has anyone heard any more about the Ford brothers?

There was talk at Castlemaine training on Wednesday that they meet with them Tuesday night and they agreed to sign.

On the famous Maldon recruit I can add that he is a very good player with plenty of potential but I think the suggestion he will deliver a premiership is a little far-fetched.

Castlemaine are also still hoping to come to terms with him and keep him.

Has anyone heard any more about the Ford brothers?

There was talk at Castlemaine training on Wednesday that they meet with them Tuesday night and they agreed to sign.

On the famous Maldon recruit I can add that he is a very good player with plenty of potential but I think the suggestion he will deliver a premiership is a little far-fetched.

Castlemaine are also still hoping to come to terms with him and keep him.

Cant comment on both brothers but Lauchy was seen meeting with the Newstead president over the weekend. Word is that he has had a chat with the maine but hasnt committed. As for his brother Creek would be hoping he stayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad