Maryborough Castlemaine District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am guessing that a few of the boys have been to numerous L.V.F.L games before and seen there ELVEE. Comparing it to your record book or what ever you call it the ELVEE is so much better and i was wondering how many of you guys would like something like it for this league. It would take some initative i guess but in the long run it would pay off big time.

I am guessing that a few of the boys have been to numerous L.V.F.L games before and seen there ELVEE. Comparing it to your record book or what ever you call it the ELVEE is so much better and i was wondering how many of you guys would like something like it for this league. It would take some initative i guess but in the long run it would pay off big time.

I haven't actually seen your ELVEE. However the MCDFL advocate (record book) is fairly ordinary compared to other leagues. Needs far more information in it such as a 3-2-1 player award possibly given by opposition coaches. Would be good if your ELVEE was looked into. What's it like?

I haven't actually seen your ELVEE. However the MCDFL advocate (record book) is fairly ordinary compared to other leagues. Needs far more information in it such as a 3-2-1 player award possibly given by opposition coaches. Would be good if your ELVEE was looked into. What's it like?

1 difference. I went to a Loddon Valley game a couple of years ago and the record was $2. From memory, I don't think they charge for records at the MCDFL.

1 difference. I went to a Loddon Valley game a couple of years ago and the record was $2. From memory, I don't think they charge for records at the MCDFL.

I think its a great thing that the MCDFL advocate is free of charge. I agree with Crank though, be great if they put more effort into it and got some votes etc in there. Years ago they had report/yellow card summaries etc after every week. A bit more effort could be put in to make it a better read I believe.

Yes it does now cost $2, and the Advocate from MCDFL being free is the only thing that it has got going for it. I used to be $1 a couple of years back which was good, But even $2 is ok for a little bit of information and a good read.

I've been hearing that Brook are the hotshots of the league this year, who is kicking all their goals with field out of the picture?

A young gun by the name of Nathan Wright, I have seen him played and the talk around maryborough he is the next big thing out at brook. Once he takes charge of the forward line and isolates himself one out expect to see some bags kicked.

On another note, chipper got back home yeterday and will line up for the brook next weekend. Spoke to him yesterday and he is keen to rip it up by the sound of it. Fittest i have ever seen him, will win club and league B&F

A young gun by the name of Nathan Wright, I have seen him played and the talk around maryborough he is the next big thing out at brook. Once he takes charge of the forward line and isolates himself one out expect to see some bags kicked.
I watched the kid as a junior and thought he may have been someone to watch in years to come. I believe chipper has a few mates who are likely to make the move aswell!!

Leaderboard after Round 5.

Old School Biff $2,260
Candy Man $1,725
Dr. Phil $1,356
Morrie Morals $1,200
King Rich $1,185
MightyRoar $982
Mobbenfuher $980
Nossi5 $800
Rojer Ramjet $690
Nonamehack $0
Iron Beast $0

Round 6 Odds.

Royal Park ($2.30) v Maldon ($1.60)
Talbot ($2.80) v Carisbrook ($1.40)
Dunolly ($8) V Rovers ($1.10)
Trentham ($10) v Avoca ($1.08)
Harcourt ($1.15) v Newstead ($5)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Old School Biff $2,260
Candy Man $1,725
Dr. Phil $1,356
Morrie Morals $1,200
King Rich $1,185
MightyRoar $982
Mobbenfuher $980
Nossi5 $800
Rojer Ramjet $690
Nonamehack $0
Iron Beast $0

Round 6 Odds.

$2,260 on Brook thankyou Crank.

Old School Biff $2,260
Candy Man $1,725
Dr. Phil $1,356
Morrie Morals $1,200
King Rich $1,185
MightyRoar $982
Mobbenfuher $980
Nossi5 $800
Rojer Ramjet $690
Nonamehack $0
Iron Beast $0

Round 6 Odds.

$500 on Talbot & $500 on Maldon thanks Crank!

can ur boys beat the brookers k rich :confused: ur 2nd and they r 3rd so I suppose with the home grnd advantage u mite get the choccies:eek:

can ur boys beat the brookers k rich :confused: ur 2nd and they r 3rd so I suppose with the home grnd advantage u mite get the choccies:eek:

Gonna be a tough game Zak! If we play to our best we think we can win the game for sure but Brook are certainly favourites and we have the job ahead of us. Will be a good test for the team. We haven't put together 4 quarters of good footy yet so hopefully this weekend we can go close to that.

On another note, chipper got back home yeterday and will line up for the brook next weekend. Spoke to him yesterday and he is keen to rip it up by the sound of it. Fittest i have ever seen him, will win club and league B&F

iron beast i believe u are putting alot of pressure on this wright kid to perform, yes he is a capable player but time will tell as to how he progresses, i guess we will get an even better look at him this weekend, always seems to go missing against the botters though, maybe he doesnt like it tough:D:D..... in regards to chipper that is a big call in relation to winning league b and f , yes a very good player but surely will find it tough still, dont u think there is anyone else at brook to take votes off him???

I WOULD have thought home ground advantage would be to your benefit, King Rich.
How come Carisbrook is getting the nod in the betting markets ??
The Botters have got a far superior percentage, and all !!

I WOULD have thought home ground advantage would be to your benefit, King Rich.
How come Carisbrook is getting the nod in the betting markets ??
The Botters have got a far superior percentage, and all !!

i dont believe talbot has been tested as much as carisbrook has so far this year jock that would be why our percentage is better, brook have beaten harcourt we havent , so that would be 1 reason as to why they deserve favourtism.

i dont believe talbot has been tested as much as carisbrook has so far this year jock that would be why our percentage is better, brook have beaten harcourt we havent , so that would be 1 reason as to why they deserve favourtism.

I think Jock is just stirring the pot Shermo!

Tips for this round:

Royal Park v Maldon - Bushy seem to have found a little bit of form but I still rate Maldon fairly highly and reckon they can take 5th spot this year. This is a match they have to win. Maldon by 5 goals.

Talbot v Carisbrook - Could go either way but I think Talbots tall forwards could prove to be the difference. Talbot by 4 goals.

Dunolly V Rovers - Rovers easily with Dunolly having too many injuries.

Trentham v Avoca - Avoca will be slightly vulnerable with a couple out but expect them still to win reasonably comfortably although I reckon Trentham will be there at halftime. Avoca by 8 goals.

Harcourt v Newstead - This will be another close game with Harcourt still having a number of players out through injury and suspension. I still dont think Newstead quite have the personnel to get over them though. Harcourt by 6 goals.

iron beast i believe u are putting alot of pressure on this wright kid to perform, yes he is a capable player but time will tell as to how he progresses, i guess we will get an even better look at him this weekend, always seems to go missing against the botters though, maybe he doesnt like it tough:D:D..... in regards to chipper that is a big call in relation to winning league b and f , yes a very good player but surely will find it tough still, dont u think there is anyone else at brook to take votes off him???
mate be careful what u say, stirring up the pot like that with young wrighty and he'll tear u to pieces. Hate to be the bloke playing on him this w.e, with some extra motivation he'll have him hiding under the crappers in the sheds at half time. As for tough i think u'll find he's just as hard as the bunyans on lt smash's girlfriends feet :thumbsu: loves the hard stuff

ok guys pencil this one in
brook coach craig mortlock said on bgo radio 895 fm tonight chipper harris will be playing for the brook this sat
he was asked twice just in case there was any confusion and he was quite adamant .... chipper will be in the carisbrook side for the big game

Round 6 Odds.

All my $982 on the old faithful Brook this week Crank!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back