Mason Cox from the US

Remove this Banner Ad

y do u need another one?

Probably for the same reason every other side is looking at him.

Why not?

Wallace has progressed to the #1 ruck for North Ballarat in the VFL. He's no longer complete project player, he's just a developing player these days.

Cox takes up no list spots, no salary cap and he's a rare height, we see one of these blokes every 5-10 years. Witts is the last comparable one.

I thought the only downside is clubs have to pay relocation expenses, wage, all that stuff with no assistance from afl.

Surprised a wealthy club like west coast aren't looking at him

I thought the only downside is clubs have to pay relocation expenses, wage, all that stuff with no assistance from afl.

I'm not sure that is the case. Eric Wallace is an AFL ambassador, he definitely gets coin for that.......

Well Collingwood is the Only Rich Club looking at him and I think we have the Advantage of getting him with the Great Facilities and if Needed we could add a Few $$$ to get him over the Line

Won't be much. Can't kick, can't handball and would get out muscled by anyone

Well when you takes these Types, At the Start they would look like Headless Chickens but at 211cm and the way he moves it’s bit hard not to pass up and in his 1st Season he is a Free Hit

Not interested, ball handling is pretty awful and would need years to put on enough mass. Look at Ayce Cordy, the guy grew up playing the game and it's taken him 6 years to get even close to physically developed- destroying his body in the process.

I would like to see the AFL allow Clubs to recruit theses project players without it costing them a position on their list nor their salary as well.

Surely this is for the betterment of the game.

they do sit outside the list management, you can have up to 2 then after that if you want more they need to go on your list. You also pay there salary for the 2 outside the salary cap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably for the same reason every other side is looking at him.

Why not?

Wallace has progressed to the #1 ruck for North Ballarat in the VFL. He's no longer complete project player, he's just a developing player these days.

Cox takes up no list spots, no salary cap and he's a rare height, we see one of these blokes every 5-10 years. Witts is the last comparable one.
Great to hear Wallace is doing well at Ballarat, was wondering what he was doing. Can he actually get a game for North Melbourne this year being an international Rookie? I don't know the rules.

I would like to see the AFL allow Clubs to recruit theses project players without it costing them a position on their list nor their salary as well.

Surely this is for the betterment of the game.

What are you talking about ? It's already a free hit. International rookies are additional list spots and rookies can be paid any amount of money.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mason Cox from the US

Remove this Banner Ad

Back