Traded Massimo D'Ambrosio [Traded to Hawthorn for #61 and F4 (Pies)]

Remove this Banner Ad

This trade is getting worse and worse by the day for essendon.

Coming off a BOG V the Blues - Massimo is the 2nd highest rated wingman behind Gulden and heading towards the AA squad.

Pick 61 wasn't used and Pies F4th might not be used either.

Dodo still holds power at the club. Amazing.

Coming off a BOG V the Blues - Massimo is the 2nd highest rated wingman behind Gulden and heading towards the AA squad.

And the real kicker is that it did not even need to be a trade. He could have got there as a free agent.

Wanted two years from us and was happy and Dodo low balled him.

Funny you bumped this as you said he wouldn't help North get better

King Bill = Prince Dodo

Funny how you comment on a player you said was a good kick and not much else.

Dapper Don = the oracle.
I was right, he is a good kick and has pace.

Couldn't defend but Hawks smartly used him as a wingman, I wanted Essendon to use him as a HFF.

Wouldn't make North better though :D

I was right, he is a good kick and has pace.

Couldn't defend but Hawks smartly used him as a wingman, I wanted Essendon to use him as a HFF.

Wouldn't make North better though :D

Nothing else but a good kick? Yeah you really nailed that one!!🤣

But it was a mistake by me - I should have realised going into a good system that can develop players would improve him. If he becomes AA you can add him to Ryder and Hibbard as players that greatly improve after walking out on ess….

But it was a mistake by me - I should have realised going into a good system that can develop players would improve him. If he becomes AA you can add him to Ryder and Hibbard as players that greatly improve after walking out on ess….
No defence for this one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hibberd in particular and Ryder were already at that level. You'd have a point if you said Houli or Melksham.

We're giving away Jake Kelly cheaply this off season if you want to double down?

We're giving away Jake Kelly cheaply this off season if you want to double down?
Just imagine if we turned him into an AA back pocket

Seriously, I think we will stay well away. Maybe though we can take Tsatas or Hobbs off your hands and turn them into good players

Seriously Essendon

Thank you so much for the absolute free hit on an AA caliber Wingmen

Highway robbery

You’re welcome. We are very good at being very bad at list management. Can I interest you in a Sam Draper or Jayden Laverde?

No. Happy to save Nate Caddy though.

We don’t usually trade promising key position players. We usually play them in every single position except their best one annd including on the wing to completely **** their development.

You can have him after that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Massimo D'Ambrosio [Traded to Hawthorn for #61 and F4 (Pies)]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back