Mastertrolls who deserve the Bay's respect

Remove this Banner Ad

I had no idea Plugger was Scoops! I don't think the Bay does either, great detective work.
The irony of a kid calling himself 'scoops' when he's clearly never seen a scoop of protein powder in his life (brah)

You can hear smells? Wow.

Sent by shoe phone via Tapatoe
Synesthesia is a neurological condition in which information meant to stimulate one of your senses stimulates several of your senses. People who have synesthesia are called synesthetes.

The word “synesthesia” comes from the Greek words: “synth” (which means “together”) and “ethesia” (which means “perception).

I'm blocked from that Nuffie's page, simply for stating that St Kilda's kids are overrated.

What a petal scoops is.

Well the upside is you probably don't have Covid if you can hear smells :)
Get concerned if you start seeing sounds.

Sent by shoe phone via Tapatoe

I'm blocked from that Nuffie's page, simply for stating that St Kilda's kids are overrated.

What a petal scoops is.
I got blocked too 🤣

He made a post mocking Melbourne's 5 year plan (which later turned out to be successful, just quietly)

I posted in the comments "Speaking of 5 year plans........" (or something along those lines), followed by this link

I got blocked too 🤣

He made a post mocking Melbourne's 5 year plan (which later turned out to be successful, just quietly)

I posted in the comments "Speaking of 5 year plans........" (or something along those lines), followed by this link
VFL's 5 year plan to get the Shemons a flag

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only wanted melbourne to win for you

otherwise i wanted them to lose because gary lyon is a bigger tosser than bob murphy
I just wanted you to win in 2018 because I didn't want Collingwood to win.

Thanks mate, although the AFL needed us to win to get a return on their Paul Roos investment.

Where-Prince-Andrew-wants-his-toys_wmTxm7buwc.png

I got blocked too 🤣

Everyone has a great five year plan, five years before they win their Premiership.

All the other five year plans are rubbish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mastertrolls who deserve the Bay's respect

Remove this Banner Ad

Back