Match of the round this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn vs Geelong should be a beauty.

Two teams with exciting forward lines matching it up against each other.

The likes of Franklin, Roughead and Williams for the Hawks in a shoot-out against the likes of Mooney,Tomahawk and the Abletts.

Our defence will really need to stand up.

Hawthorn vs Geelong should be a beauty.

Two teams with exciting forward lines matching it up against each other.

The likes of Franklin, Roughead and Williams for the Hawks in a shoot-out against the likes of Mooney,Tomahawk and the Abletts.

Our defence will really need to stand up.
Yeh it should be good, hopefully N.Ablett gets up for the game. Now that Croad's injured Hawthorn will have a very hard time matching up on our forwards.

Eagles v Carlton or Saints V Essendon?

eagles v carlton????? snore fest, eagles are unbeatable at subi, and undefeated...........not much interest in that one for the neutral supporter.

Saints v Essendon would be a big one that would attract plenty of neutral interest id imagine

Sydney v Adelaide, two strong teams from the recent seasons, should be a good contest

those two would be the best matches of the round i reckon

Im looking forward to Melbourne v Freo, both sides playing to keep there seasons alive. Cant wait.

Almost all are pretty big games

Richmond V Western Bulldogs - Bulldogs were seen as the great white hope. Interest to see if they will bounce back. Richmond lose and their season is almost over before it statrted.
Collingwood V Port Adelaide - 2 teams that have surprised many. Both 2-1. Might give an indication on which one will scrape into the 8.
StKilda V Essendon - Big match. Essendon started off the season very well and Saints building. Saints considered the better team at start of season but Essendon have looked great bar the last half last week.
Kangaroos V Brisbane - Probably the least interesting game due to the Kangaroos style of play. Be interesting to see whether they get a crowd on the Gold Coast.
Adelaide V Sydney - Adelaide coming into some form, Sydney last years runners up but traditionally play poorly againts the crows. Close to match of the round.
Hawthorn V Geelong - Interest to see if Hawthorn can match it with what many percieve as a good side in Geelong.
Melbourne V Fremantle - Loser will be 0-4. Both teams desperate for a win. Freo's pre season hype is being sorely tested, Melbourne/ Daniher in big trouble if they lose.
West Coast V Carlton - Reckon West Coast will smash the Blues so I can't really see this as being close to match of the round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo vs Melbourne will be more interesting that it would appear.

Swans vs Cros will be match of the round

Being a North supporter I'm sure you would have seen quite a few that were far worse.

I've seen my fair share of boring matches from the Roos in the last few years but honestly Sydney Vs Adelaide a year or 2 ago was the worst

Any Sydney game in general = :thumbsdown:

Sydney v Adelaide looks the GOR on paper and perhaps it is.

But for mine its the game that will decide which coach goes first, that has the most on the line. Melbourne v Fremantle.

In regards to Carlton V's West Coast,

Dont Carlton just love being the underdogs now after all these horrid years;)
my tip is expect a close one coz this years Carlton side is very unpredictible....top 8 is deff not out of the question.;)

It'd have to be Melb vs Freo...two 0-3 teams desperate for their first win, both had high expectations pre-season and both have fallen dismally short so far...both need the win to placate angry fans + to start getting the season back on track.

Seeing as both teams are wracked with injuries/suspensions/shot confidence, I'm not expecting a particularly attractive game, but it's surely the one to watch this round :thumbsu:

Crows vs. Swans is probably the game of the round in terms of a contest, but I agree with JK that Melbourne vs. Freo has higher stakes and should be more interesting because of that.

St Kilda V Essendon -Both play exciting brand of football

Swans V Crows - will be boring because of the style of play

Hawthorn V Geelong - should provide some interest esp the way the Cats have been going

Remove this Banner Ad

Match of the round this week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back