ImperialPurple

Matthew Pavlich Medallist
May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, Aussie Women's Cricket, HNK
This thread is a BF community service, brought to you by those that truly care (FU Vlad!).

For all those who may have tried to get tickets but couldn't, post here and specify what you are looking for, and then see if anyone has tickets to sell... You might just get lucky, and those that are holding tickets might get the money back.

Ask and ye shall receive! ;)

I bought tickets using Freo membership, so that freo fans actually go and not some hick cats fans. I took advantage of getting some tickets towards the end of the members only sale to ensure fellow victorian members got the chance for best seats.
The seats are 2 x SECTION PSL2 (won't say Row and seat number) but is about middle.

It is the opposite end of where the Freo Cheer Squad will be. But looking around, it has also appears to some Freo fans will be around this area.

One of the tickets are Concession (myself, as I am a student) so won't matter really. The other is adult.

Really want two Freo fans to do the cheering, and support the purple!

I'm yet to rule out flying over but if someone is after 2 x concession tickets in the players stand, let me know. Adults can use the tickets, they don't check concession at the gate.

I'm yet to rule out flying over but if someone is after 2 x concession tickets in the players stand, let me know. Adults can use the tickets, they don't check concession at the gate.

I went to an MCG match with my uni-student daughter and accidentally used the wrong ticket going in. I was immediately pulled up by someone, who asked to see my concession card.

I went to an MCG match with my uni-student daughter and accidentally used the wrong ticket going in. I was immediately pulled up by someone, who asked to see my concession card.
That's MCG though. But pretty harsh when you can easily say that person couldnt go and gave it to me etc etc.

bump.

I know there is still three 3 nights left. It would be shame to have ticket that cannot be matched up with a Freo supporter. I'm on arvo shift so can only post morning or late evenings.

There is another Fremantle site. I know the owner. Not DL.
I'll give him a ring tomorrow. He has a facebook following as well.
We'll help some out yet. :D

Anyone needing a one way Qantas flight to Melb @ 10 am on Friday morning?
I booked middle of last week but business commitments and the fact its at Skilled prevent me from going.
Not sure if name change is permitted on domestic tickets or do they even check your name against your ticket. If this can be done all legit am prepared to do a deal to a Freo supporter wanting to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, sounds like supply is good, demand less so.

I might be adding two adult tickets to the pool myself. I'm still waiting on confirmation on family who are trying to organise to get down there. Tickets are in the block next to the cheer squad amongst the Freo members tickets. I wont know until tomorrow evening if they're available or not. I'll post here if it ends up that way.

Anyone needing a one way Qantas flight to Melb @ 10 am on Friday morning?
I booked middle of last week but business commitments and the fact its at Skilled prevent me from going.
Not sure if name change is permitted on domestic tickets or do they even check your name against your ticket. If this can be done all legit am prepared to do a deal to a Freo supporter wanting to go.

I'm not sure of the nitty-gritty on it, but I've flown twice on somebody else's ticket. You just have to be happy being called Mr. So-and-so ... saying that, it's probably handy to be of the same sex. :D

I'm not sure of the nitty-gritty on it, but I've flown twice on somebody else's ticket. You just have to be happy being called Mr. So-and-so ... saying that, it's probably handy to be of the same sex. :D
Yeah I guessed that. I just flew back from Melb on Sunday and the automated checking in system now does not require any ID etc, only the fact that you are either male or female when confronted by a hostie as you board

FreoRicci had two listed above, but that was Monday. PapaJ perhaps not yet ready to commit. There were a few singles, but I'm guessing that won't suit. I've also got 4 adult tickets, I'll PM you.
I've pm'ed Mike about my 2, if you would prefer not to split yours. I think yours are better seats though.

I've pm'ed Mike about my 2, if you would prefer not to split yours. I think yours are better seats though.

I don't mind either way. I was favouring not splitting them up, but if I sell two to get a little money back, that leaves a 2+1 package which I wouldn't mind giving as a gift for a family that otherwise couldn't make it.

i spoke with my friend. He has a couple as well thought he could help out with.
We figured probably put them on ebay at scalping prices and they'd go like hot cakes. lol.
Instead of at cost.

Remove this Banner Ad

Matching Buyers with Sellers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back