Matt Campbell

What do you think Matt Campbell is worth?

• Pick 10-19

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pick 20-29

• Pick 30-39

• Pick 40-49

• Pick 50+

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No because Hale was a much better/proven performer than what Campbell is also not injury prone, therefore you will recieve less which is kind of my point:eek:

Listen, and try to understand a very basic concept.

1) Hale was no longer required
2) Campbell is still required.

Now, take this knowledge, apply pick 27 again and adjust accordingly.

therefore you will recieve less which is kind of my point:eek:

Do you really believe that resorting to that ridiculous red face means anything at all?

I will give you the mail once more. Read it very closely.

Pick 40+ and/or an unrequired player WILL NOT get Matt Campbell to Hawthorn.

You can print this post out, take it to the bank and cash it in.

Flash is not worth a first rounder but neither are Lisle, Ellis or Young.

A straight swap seems likely.

Hawthorn will probably tell him to go in the PSD.

North will probably beat Hawthorn to the punch if Flash holds out over money.

Can you put a big enough price on his head to hold out the other 10 clubs?

Do you think $330K will frighten away Sheedy?

How about Adelaide bringing him closer to home? They would be all over a decent small forward, something they are badly lacking.

After all, Campbell is only doing it for the money as he has asked North to match the offer. This isn't about any great love for Hawthorn specifically.

Hell, if we're going to toss Campbell in to the PSD, then why not just bundle him up with pick 18 for Gunston and ship him off to Adelaide in the knowledge that Adelaide will pull the trigger anyway?

Could you see Flash chancing his luck on being overlooked bt GWS, GC, Port and 3-4 other clubs?

LOL, indeed.

LOL.

Wait, are we still talking about Campbell or have we moved on to Xavier Ellis?
You could say the same about both.

I would personally hold on to Ellis for another year i think he can come good if he can get his body right.

Unless of course we are offered a trade for him which is too good to be true which is unlikely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One good quarter in 3 years. Big woop.

Played 8 games this year and only scored goals in 2 of them.

Obviously the clubs decision but i don't want him.

Hawthorn are prepared to give the bloke $330,000 a year.

Go figure.

There must be some dead set dills running that place. They must have almost made a grand final by sheer luck.

Hawthorn are prepared to give the bloke $330,000 a year.

Go figure.

There must be some dead set dills running that place. They must have almost made a grand final by sheer luck.

Well thats quite a bit of money.....I don't think any other club would be prepared to pay Campbell that amount......looks like he walks into the PSD.

Campbell kicked more goals at 21 years of age (his only full season of football), than Cyril Rioli has kicked in ANY season.

Ellis wasn't that bad last year was starting to play well at the end of the season then got injured in the final against Freo.

I know that, I think he still has game, he just needs a full pre season, even this year you could see glimpses of his creativity, he just kept getting injured and had no continuity....he's had a shocking run.....I personally would not trade him unless its for overs.

Campbell kicked more goals at 21 years of age (his only full season of football), than Cyril Rioli has kicked in ANY season.

Wow...talk about selective stats...... Cyril has avg more disposals, more tackles and more goal assists than Campbell in that so called glory year, that was Cyril's fiirst year of AFL football, infact the only category Campball has beaten Rioli in his entire career was that one category for that one year more goals.

You really aren't helping Campbell's cause, he 's had one decent year for the entirety of his 5 year career...... thank you for opening my eyes to have a deeper look at his stats...... He's worth nothing more than pick 45 to 60.

An injury plagued career, goes missing for large chunks of the game , doesn't get enough of the ball, one semi decent year in 5......I don't want him, if Hawthorn does want him let him walk to the PSD.

Wow...talk about selective stats...... Cyril has avg more disposals, more tackles and more goal assists than Campbell in that so called glory year, that was Cyril's fiirst year of AFL football, infact the only category Campball has beaten Rioli in his entire career was that one category for that one year more goals.

You really aren't helping Campbell's cause, he 's had one decent year for the entirety of his 5 year career...... thank you for opening my eyes to have a deeper look at his stats...... He's worth nothing more than pick 45 to 60.

An injury plagued career, goes missing for large chunks of the game , doesn't get enough of the ball, one semi decent year in 5......I don't want him, if Hawthorn does want him let him walk to the PSD.

Yes stats can be subjective, assuming we all agree that both players are predominantly forwards why dont you compare average goals per game and then using your measure of pick 45 - 60 for Campbell rank Rioli.

I'll save you time with the first bit, Campbell ave 1.0 per game. Rioli ave 1.2 per game. You can decide the rest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Matt Campbell

Back