News Matt Clarke heads West. Replaced by Chris Toce

Remove this Banner Ad

Amen to that brother, if anything another reminder for us all to be aware of our own bodies and overall health

I was diagnosed at 21, if something seems a little sus don’t just assume it’s nothing and make sure you get it checked out
Yep I know that so well , after my battles

Sorry to hear. i got checked out 2 years ago had all tests just have to do it. Yes blokes say ahh it can wait, delaying can make it worse.
Absolutely
I’ve mentioned it before but I was diagnosed with stage 4 testicular cancer that had spread to some nodes as high as my neck

Had some back pain as a symptom but had started a new job around the same time so just brushed it off

Essentially lost two years of my life with the treatment when I should of been in my prime

Absolutely
I’ve mentioned it before but I was diagnosed with stage 4 testicular cancer that had spread to some nodes as high as my neck

Had some back pain as a symptom but had started a new job around the same time so just brushed it off

Essentially lost two years of my life with the treatment when I should of been in my prime
For most parts dealing with something like that now. It sucks but seeking help is the right thing to do. Credit to you

Absolutely

I thought I had a strained hamstring , and then they diagnosed it as stage 4 DLBCL in my pelvis

I thought I had a strained hamstring , and then they diagnosed it as stage 4 DLBCL in my pelvis
So many similar stories especially thinking something is just a strain

a few years post treatment I thought I ****ed my hamstring as well
Didn’t get any better after a day so my doctor got me to have a ultrasound straight away due to my history and they found a 25cm dvt

Just an unfortunate side effect of some of the scar tissue I have in the area that had calcified and blocked one of the arteries but it goes to show how something so small can turn out to be a big deal

Remove this Banner Ad

News Matt Clarke heads West. Replaced by Chris Toce

Remove this Banner Ad

Back