Matt LIttle and Jesse D Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems that you juicy bangmenuts have hit the provebial nail on the head. rupertswood has produced some fine players over the years, none more so than the two we talking about. however there is another player down at the rupi who has mammoth potential. he is kev mckewan. the man can turn a game on its noggin whenever he feels. watch out for him.
juicybangers, you showed noone up, it was i in fact who passed the ball to matty on 87 of those 96 occasions...so yeah.

ah guys you are talking about rupertswood....look where your other fine draftee, is hasnt even played a game with bulldogs yet! please give us a break!! sure matt little and jesse d are good players, but id put my house on it that jesse. d would get drafted before little does. anyone could get an average 4/5 goals a game if they had the calder team bringing it inside the 50 for them!!
and kev mckewan get over yourself, never heard your name before so you cant be that good mate!!

hey footy000, both of em will get drafted. 2 more rupies, guess another rupie???? JAMES KELLY, you rekon hes a dud or wat?? you cant say he is

sorry footy000, you must obviously have the skill of buckley, size of riccouto and hands of lloyd and be the best player going around. are you going to get drafted? and leave kev mckewan alone, the poor bugger is just trying to get a kick.

One player that i would just like to make mention of is Mitchell Gaunt, he is a tall running midfielder (189/88) who has all the footballing attributes to be a champion AFL footballer. He is a tremendous leader and all round sports star who also represented Victoria in the National U18 Badminton Championships during the middle of this year.

Hose, as he is affectionately called by his lady friends gets tagged every week in the VAFA and is so much of a force senior officials of the league have tried banning him from playing due to his dominance. Watch out for him come draft day.

why dont we just get the whole rupertswood footy team on here to pump them selves up a liitle more?? the only guys from rupertswood getting drafted this year are those playing for calder, i'll bet you a million dollars that no other players from rupertwood except the tac cup ones will get drafted.

footy000 said:
ah guys you are talking about rupertswood....look where your other fine draftee, is hasnt even played a game with bulldogs yet! please give us a break!! sure matt little and jesse d are good players, but id put my house on it that jesse. d would get drafted before little does. anyone could get an average 4/5 goals a game if they had the calder team bringing it inside the 50 for them!!
and kev mckewan get over yourself, never heard your name before so you cant be that good mate!!

Just to put your little rant about Rupos other draftee who hasnt played a game yet, im sure you will find that he will be making his debut this weekend againts Port at Darwin, theres a early tip for you mate :eek: .

Honestly boys you sound like a pack of tossas, all the Knights boys and the Rupo boys keep a lid on it would ya i played againts both clubs and both have 1 thing in common your both as weak and as soft as butter.

cheers ;)

nugget said:
The knights aren't that bad tige, a few good players hav come from there

Yeah true Nugget, the only players from the Knights who have ended up ok who havent been drafted is Coburg Tigers unlucky ruckman Warren Carlyle,Nick Gieschan and Abe Williams.

Carlyle is very stiff its a shame his stuck at a club like Coburg, the guy deserves to be playing senior footy and should be on his own merits, hopefully he opens his eyes and leaves the club and maybe has a crack interstate or country.

The guy is a real talent, heard his cousin isnt to bad either, just a question what is Northerns winning% like againts cross town rivals Calder over the last 3 or 4 seasons, Nugget or the Northern boys might be able to help me out ;).

cheers

tige19 said:
Yeah true Nugget, the only players from the Knights who have ended up ok who havent been drafted is Coburg Tigers unlucky ruckman Warren Carlyle,Nick Gieschan and Abe Williams.

Carlyle is very stiff its a shame his stuck at a club like Coburg, the guy deserves to be playing senior footy and should be on his own merits, hopefully he opens his eyes and leaves the club and maybe has a crack interstate or country.

Yeah, Nick Gieschen is doing well to slot into Port's side this year and I noticed Coburg named Carlyle in their extended bench this week.

tige19 said:
just a question what is Northerns winning% like againts cross town rivals Calder over the last 3 or 4 seasons ;).

cheers
I'll help ya Tige. It's shocking!

Not sure about any finals, but home and away:

2004 - Calder by 66 points
2003 - Calder by 66 points
2003 - Calder by 76 points
2002 - Calder by 36 points
2001 - Calder by 66 points

I think that's right. Can Calder win by 66 points again in Round 17 2004?

hey guys use are gettin off the boil here. knights??....what players come from there?? never heard of those players. i said JAMES KELLY was from rupo, it seems that you guys didnt notice hes a rupo boy cuz all u said was about brad murphy. good call..... murphs playin for the doggies this week. what knights player has made a senior debut this year or is a norwich rising star nomination like last year(james kelly). by the way nathan buckley attended rupertswood, more will come from ruperstwood dont worry about that(matt little and jesse d smith)

hey footy000, the reason why the rupies are getting such a wrap, is because they breed champions. There have been a long list of afl players to be blessed with that sweet rupie air in their nostrils. David Schwartz, Shaun Lewfatt, Mark Johnson, Matt Belville, Nathan Buckley, Steve Basile, Brad Murphy, and who can over look the great Kevin Quinn... rupertswood's first ever life member. Just admit it, there's great football pedigree at that club.
If u want a champ.....u want a rupie.

Ok guys things seem to be getting a bit heated in this forum, lets pipe down a touch hey? I actually originate from Gol Gol FC on the border, a far cry from the fast pasted highly skilled, tough Rupertswood side and even word is spreading around town of these two young up and comers. We may be a cut lunch and a thermise drive from the city but the locals simply cant stop raving about these prospects. Littles name has been related to the likes of Coleman, Lockett and Lloyd. One even said he once took 36 marks in one game! And Smiths raps are just as big, one local labelling him as the next Bob Skilton. Now lets not get ahead of ourselves because it is early days, but in my time of footy (23 years) i have not come across such excitement over two young hopefulls. All the best boys, these ferals such as footy000 and his girlfriends have nothing better to do than bag you, their obviously just jealous fat computer geeks who can only wish they had the athletic abilities as yourselves. Rooooi!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just to make mention to another rupertswood football star who was unlucky not to get drafted, none other than matt littles older brother Richard Little. Said to have the marking ability of revolt, the aggression and determination of Johnathon Brown and ability to break open games like Wayne Carey, a knee injury cut short a career which was sure to be taken to the top of the AFL tree.

sauceironmonger said:
hey footy000, the reason why the rupies are getting such a wrap, is because they breed champions. There have been a long list of afl players to be blessed with that sweet rupie air in their nostrils. David Schwartz, Shaun Lewfatt, Mark Johnson, Matt Belville, Nathan Buckley, Steve Basile, Brad Murphy, and who can over look the great Kevin Quinn... rupertswood's first ever life member. Just admit it, there's great football pedigree at that club.
If u want a champ.....u want a rupie.

Mate you have no idea what so ever. First of all David Schwartz never pulled on the Rupertswood jumper, he played all of his junior football at the far stronger and well respected Sunbury Football club. James Kelly also left Rupertswood at the end of the Under 16 season deciding Sunbury Footy Club had more to offer, Kelly spent his last 2 seasons in under 18s playing for Cannons and if not TAC then Sunbury.

How the hell you seem to think you can claim Mark Jhonson is beyond me, Jhonno played all of his football for Sunbury never once playing for Rupertswood, he also attended Sunbury Secondery College as did Schwartz. Brad Murphy only ever played up to under 16s at Rupertswood and never went to the College, Brad went to Essendon Keilor College and Sunbury Downs.

So basically what that leaves you is the great Jordan Barham who was a rookie at St Kilda and Port Adelaide before getting delisted by both clubs and heading back to Gisborne to play. I think Jordan only ever went to the school never actually played for the great Rupies haha.

Mate your kidding your self, Rupertswood has been nothing but a little bitch to Sunbury Football club and will continue to be as long as the 2 exist.

next please.............. :rolleyes:

"Brad Murphy only ever played up to under 16s at Rupertswood and never went to the College, Brad went to Essendon Keilor College and Sunbury Downs." BRAD Murphy did play after 16s. he played for the under 19s in a game they won by 300 if you look back 2 years ago against aquinis. what a debut he had, now u cant say that wasnt a good debut??? and another thing....james kelly regretted leaving rupo to go to sunbury. ask him yaself. go the chicken little and jd smith, the focus has gone off them a bit, get back onto that issue

juiceebangers wrote:
what knights player has made a senior debut this year or is a norwich rising star nomination like last year?

Did you happen to watch Essendon v Collingwood on friday night?

If you did then surely you would have seen Ricky Dyson and Brent Stanton have an impact on the game. 16 touches each. Stanton has played about 11 games and Dyson around 8. Both Northern Knights boys from last year. both could be a chance for a nomination in the next 2 weeks?

Northern to provide the biggest upset of the year against rivals Calder Cannons this week. 11 points from beating Oakleigh last week. It may just happen.

Actually its funny you should mention that. breaking news on the afl website:

Brent Stanton from the Essendon Football Club is the National’s AFL Rising Star Round 20 nominee.

The medium-sized midfielder made an impact with the Essendon coaching staff, being strong overhead and with skills on both sides of his body. Stanton played in all Essendon’s pre-season matches and made his AFL debut in round one against Port Adelaide.

The 18-year-old played his 11th AFL match last Friday night against Collingwood. Playing in tandem with his Northern Knights’ teammate Ricky Dyson, he gathered 16 possessions. Stanton now averages over 10 possessions a game and has taken 25 marks over the past five weeks.

From the Banyule Football Club, Stanton overcame a back injury and osteitis pubis last year to be Essendon’s second selection (behind Kepler Bradley and 13th overall) at the 2003 National’s AFL Draft. He represented Vic Metro in the National’s AFL Under 16 and 18 Championships and was a member of the 2002-2003 AIS-AFL Academy.

Stanton’s athleticism gained recruiters’ attention during the National’s AFL Draft Camp last October when he excelled at a variety of tests, with a top-three finish in the 20-metre sprint. This work ethic and dedication has since caught the attention of his teammates.

tige19..... bring it on sunshine! Where should i start, Johnson for one, spent his high school years at rupertswood.... playing in numerous schooboy sides and representing the club on numerous occasions in both football and cricket. Look through any school annual from 1990 -1995 and you will see him wearing a rupo footy jumper....you git! He also represented rupertswood in athletics and other regional sports. Every other player mentioned in my post has been influenced by rupertswood in some fashion or another.... yes that includes Schwartz. So before you start serving it up, get your head out of your dolly magazine and get a clue. Most players pick up there instinct and footy smarts in their junior years. Thats where rupertswood excel, with great development and encourgment programs. The club and school respectively take pride in their junior footy. I agree that not all of these players are born and bred rupies, but all have gained something from either the club or the school at some stage in their career. Obviously you are not one of the lucky ones to be blessed with the rupie blue and gold.
As for rupo being sunbury's little bitch club.... why then have sunbury players left to find a home at rupo or other neighbouring district clubs.

all of your comments are valid, i am an official at the VAFA and have witnessed my fair share of rupertswood matches and the young chicken is a rare talent very good in front of the sticks as for smith also an unbelieveble talent and worthy of being drafted top 10. If any of you had any experince in football then you would of had better discusion about these fantastic footballers.
But i also have witnessed another awsome individual from rupo and that is a young 16 year old Lachlan Baddeley aka L Train (he resembles big frasier) he plays under 19's and is a towering 196cm and 80kgs and is a mountain, very versitile and is a lighting runner on the wing, he has the ability to go top 2 if lucky. He can play sensational footy off a halfback flank and if gets a chance can run ragged in the forward line, tagged week in week he still has the ability to find the footy 40 plus times and best on.
Also stats sent to me from Ben C are so far from the truth he should take a look at himself, get them right or dont bother, he robs great players ie. the L train. of valuable possies so lift your game benny. :mad:
yours truly john from the vafa, Go the L train (also very pouplar with the girls :cool: )

sauceironmonger said:
tige19..... bring it on sunshine! Where should i start, Johnson for one, spent his high school years at rupertswood.... playing in numerous schooboy sides and representing the club on numerous occasions in both football and cricket. Look through any school annual from 1990 -1995 and you will see him wearing a rupo footy jumper....you git! He also represented rupertswood in athletics and other regional sports. Every other player mentioned in my post has been influenced by rupertswood in some fashion or another.... yes that includes Schwartz. So before you start serving it up, get your head out of your dolly magazine and get a clue. Most players pick up there instinct and footy smarts in their junior years. Thats where rupertswood excel, with great development and encourgment programs. The club and school respectively take pride in their junior footy. I agree that not all of these players are born and bred rupies, but all have gained something from either the club or the school at some stage in their career. Obviously you are not one of the lucky ones to be blessed with the rupie blue and gold.
As for rupo being sunbury's little bitch club.... why then have sunbury players left to find a home at rupo or other neighbouring district clubs.

Take my head out of my Dolly magazine haha your kidding your self arent you mate??? plzzzzzz your response is the biggest load of crap, ask anyone outside of the **** gates at Rupertswood if Anyone has heard of the place or if Mark Jhonson and Schwartz are from there.
Buddy your on planet fairy tales, go back to Salesian grab a priest do what you have to do and shut up.

Next plzzzzz haha pfftt ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back