Speculation Matt Owies

Remove this Banner Ad

He is small, but he isn't really a small forward. More an undersized leading forward. A bit like Paul Curtis for us, but with way less talent. That Carlton desperately need a quality small forward and they are shopping him says a lot.

It's more he is out of contract and Carlton need the cap space to bring a guy like Houston in.
You've got plenty of other spuds on the list you could let go or trade out, you chose Owies. I'm not criticising the decision, it's a good one. He'll never be worth more and if you can get anything for him it is a win.

You've got plenty of other spuds on the list you could let go or trade out, you chose Owies. I'm not criticising the decision, it's a good one. He'll never be worth more and if you can get anything for him it is a win.
Others aren't out of contract. You have to have genuine interest on contracted players to move them on and all there salary.

Is it time Eagles or North just walk him into the PSD.

I can’t see Richmond having any interest

I think given Eagles have spoken to Owies we just walk him to the PSD at this point . Happy to take him in PSD . We don’t need him but we are better off with Owies then a pick in the 70s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne’s pick 48 gets this trade done
You'd think. Still don't know why he isn't garnering more interest. I guess his defensive flaws but its not like Owiess' grow on trees.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Matt Owies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back