Mattner to Kenelly

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the worse thing you can do in DT is bandwagon jump. Have learnt my lesson after jumping on Bock last year when everyone was talking him up. Ill wait and see what happens this week.

Mattner isn't a major concern for me.

Actually, looking at my team I guess it is. Symes and him wrecked my score... (Along with Stanton....and Hall- but I have faith for these two).

You have to remember why people didn't pick Kenelly in the first place.... He is injury prone... everyone knew he would score well but will get hurt again. I have taken the risk and will trade him out if he gets hurt but the choice was mattner over kenelly before round 1 then stick by your decision its just 1 game for god sake!

A lot of people with Mattner will be thinking about this upgrade. I am extremely tempted. What are others thinking?

I think you should do the trade now, I mean why wait another week.

Mattner is crap, Kennelly is a proven gun player. Do it now, use that trade, beat the mad rush to get him.

It will be the best decision you've made all year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

go right ahead..i know what i will be doing giving both mattner and hurn a chance to prove themselves otherwise there out the door for kennely and nickoski

I thought he be running around through wing this yr. Kinda dissapointed. I don't mind wasting a trade but he isn't really losing me any money. So I just wait it out.

Did anyone see how Kennelly went today - did he get injured? With only 28pts I suspect he might have been - but didn't get that game on tv, so not sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mattner to Kenelly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back