Meltdown MAXI’s Grundy-less Straight Setters vs Elmer's Decade-long Dudds in Who will lose to Joey’s Brions next week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not all toothless ferals are Collingwood supporters, but all Collingwood supporters are toothless ferals.
Who are you calling feral? I'm completely domesticated.

In fact I'll be putting Cyclops jnr to bed shortly, and I can't guarantee I'm going to make it back to the couch.

Who are you calling feral? I'm completely domesticated.

In fact I'll be putting Cyclops jnr to bed shortly, and I can't guarantee I'm going to make it back to the couch.
My cats are domesticated but they still go feral when they feel the need.

You know it should have been a free kick to Carlton on the siren when even BT thinks Carlton woulda got the free kick
When it comes to the rules, any calls that BT makes are the opposite of the truth. If he says it was OOB, it was definitely in. If he says it was incorrect disposal or HTB, it's because he doesn't understand prior opportunity. If he says a kick was greater than or less than 15m, yes sirree it was the opposite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldnt mind seeing another Collingwood Carlolton grand final if things went that way but the melts tonight would be good too.
No way Carlton will beat Brisbane in Brisbane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown MAXI’s Grundy-less Straight Setters vs Elmer's Decade-long Dudds in Who will lose to Joey’s Brions next week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back