May Daily Punt - Adelaide G1s jammed between NSW provincial coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing really flying home today at Sha Tin, would have to say goes against Chartarkwa.

Buff and Peniaphobia probably best suited, Lucky Bubbles maybe just behind them.

if Aerovelocity skips the gates like he did last start and is sound i think it could be game over. Honestly i find it hard to see Penia getting beat by the buff back on home soil.

Don't really follow HK racing much, is there much of a gap between class 1 and group races in HK. The price of Prebble's and Moreira's suggest not, they don't have a lot of group form. Thewizardofoz nicely bred Redoute's Choice - Princess Coup. You'd think might want a bit longer than 1200m though.

theres a decent gap but those two are very unexposed. generally class 1 races can be interchanged with g2/g3 (big fishbowl) but international g1's a bit of a difference.

i like him over the sprint course. was disappointing in a hot mile. probably a 1400m horse which is what you want for 1200m international g1.

if Aerovelocity skips the gates like he did last start and is sound i think it could be game over. Honestly i find it hard to see Penia getting beat by the buff back on home soil.
Worried about the gate for Aero but yeah his best is obviously good enough.

Lucky Bubbles is veryyyy well supported for a horse unproven at the level. Should get every chance but 3.7 wow...

Worried about the gate for Aero but yeah his best is obviously good enough.

Lucky Bubbles is veryyyy well supported for a horse unproven at the level. Should get every chance but 3.7 wow...

honestly don't get it. 32.7 21.8 11.06 last start sectionals are why its being backed but very very short.

Will the race be on RSN? I dont have sky 2?

racingnsw.com.au

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

May Daily Punt - Adelaide G1s jammed between NSW provincial coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back