**MB Thread** Bombers, Dees, Tiges, North – views from the outside

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: **MB Thread** Bombers, Dees, Tiges, North – views from the outside

Ah but me wee lad, you didn't simply ask this. If you had, I could have explained my thought process to you.

But instead you went on the attack like a child and made a truly stupid statement. So now you get treated like a child, and you'll never know why I am firm in my belief that Cotchin is inferior to Trengove.

That is the cross you will just have to bear.

:(

BigFooty's greatest tragedy.

Re: Bombers, Dees, Tiges, Norf – views from the outside

Not sure I can put specific names to it, but a few of the young blokes have already been pretty damn depressed about playing for GC, and you'd have to imagine that playing for GWS is even worse.

Despite latest stoush with LCK re: Cotchin / Trengove, i agree and have heard similar (although not to the extent of killing themselves)

I cannot understand why the AFL cooked up this whole GCS / GWS shenanigan when they can't even look after existing frail clubs like the NMFC and the PAFC.

In a few few years time you will have all 4 clubs on AFL life support or dead so what is the point. But it's all good, we will then just create the Darwin Dingo's and the Cairns Cobras.

It's like a family in poverty continuously giving birth to children knowing very well they can't afford to raise them and doing it only for the initial baby bonus, without knowing or caring about the costs when the child grows up.

Re: Bombers, Dees, Tiges, Norf – views from the outside

GC and GWS are an absolute joke. Not only do I think they'll be abject failures on and off field, I get the feeling a couple of their players will actually commit suicide.

GC and GWS will not fail!
the AFL will offer extra draft picks etc if these clubs are struggling, which in a way is a guarentee they'll succeed.
i do agree however they shouldn't be in the comp, funded by the afl etc as there are some existing clubs in dire straits.

Remove this Banner Ad

**MB Thread** Bombers, Dees, Tiges, North – views from the outside

Remove this Banner Ad

Back