Off-topic McDonald’s new summer menu

What’s your favourite new limited time addition to the menu?

• Vegemite Shaker Fries

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chicken McOz

• McOz

• Triggering Tiger Springvale Happy Meal with Fiery Sauce and Extra Salt

• Crunchie Frappe

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

V_23

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 9, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
McDonald’s is launching their new summer menu shortly, and there are some pretty surprising additions:

- Vegemite Shaker Fries - Vegemite is god awful 🤢, so I won’t be going anywhere near the fries

- Chicken McOz - Not a beetroot fan

- McOz - See above

- Triggering Tiger Springvale Happy Meal with Fiery Sauce and Extra Salt - Not really a fan of spicy things, and from what I’ve heard, it sounds like it’s very fiery. Can also do without that much salt.

- Crunchie McFlurry - This sounds like the best of the bunch, but I don’t know if I would pay money for it over an Oreo McFlurry.

- Crunchie Frappe - Frappes aren’t really my thing

Most of the new menu items seem pretty mid to be honest. Thoughts on the new menu offerings?

pe6sbal.jpeg

McDonald’s is launching their new summer menu shortly, and there are some pretty surprising additions:

- Vegemite Shaker Fries - Vegemite is god awful 🤢, so I won’t be going anywhere near the fries

- Chicken McOz - Not a beetroot fan

- McOz - See above

- Triggering Tiger Springvale Happy Meal with Fiery Sauce and Extra Salt - Not really a fan of spicy things, and from what I’ve heard, it sounds like it’s very fiery. Can also do without that much salt.

- Crunchie McFlurry - This sounds like the best of the bunch, but I don’t know if I would pay money for it over an Oreo McFlurry.

- Crunchie Frappe - Frappes aren’t really my thing

Most of the new menu items seem pretty mid to be honest. Thoughts on the new menu offerings?

462721950-894529332163913-700439533397060343-n-heic-stp-dst-jpg-e35-p1080x1080-efg-ey-J2-ZW5jb2-Rl-X3-Rh-Z.jpg
Here's another carltank idiot with his brains in his rear end, there must be something in the water at icon park. 🤦‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would you?

Unless she is over 34, I wouldnt, but I can appreciate her unique sexiness.
(I don't date anyone under ten years my age, just common sense)

No doubt she is an attractive filly though, but alas I am likely too old for her. (Not that I think I would have a realistic chance of picking her up anyway, not a total delusional flog ya know)

You should find a POC and then abuse them about it....

/s

Not their fault.

Just sent an email with a photo of my junk attached to my local Macca's to protest my displeasure (not really, but it still would be more dignified than TT's meltdown at Springvale Mickey D's)

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic McDonald’s new summer menu

Back