Off-topic McDonald’s new summer menu

What’s your favourite new limited time addition to the menu?

• Chicken McOz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • McOz

• Crunchie Frappe

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you buy another Tassie bumper sticker membership again yet because I hear they over ordered and still have a million to get rid of?
Sounds like fake news. Anyway I'm surprised you and more fellow Tuggers don't jump on board the Tassie train given a lot of your success was influenced by Tasmanians

Sounds like fake news. Anyway I'm surprised you and more fellow Tuggers don't jump on board the Tassie train given a lot of your success was influenced by Tasmanians
Are you kidding me we will have the next generation of star youngsters after this years draft, all you'll have is a sack of potatoes for a decade or more and spoons too.

Last edited:

Are you kidding me we will have the next generation of star youngsters after this years draft, all you'll have is a sack of potatoes for a decade or more and spoons too.
Wouldn't bet on it. It's Richmond we're talking about. You lucked out on Dusty Martin, otherwise you tend to draft potatoes and VFL+ players.

images

Can they get there zackah ? Only need 2 more runs !!! :$

BA BA BA BA BAAARRRRPPP ! ⚾

who the **** would support an LA based team anyway? LA is a ****ing cesspit. The only good thing about LA is it has an airport (the WOTY airport) so you can GTFO.

New York is a much better city. Sure a little terrorist attacky but much better regardless.

13 flags>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tassie zippo
Wow, more flags than a team that hasn't even played a game yet. I bet you were the type to be a high schooler that took lunch money off kindergartners and bragged about it :$

Wow, more flags than a team that hasn't even played a game yet. I bet you were the type to be a high schooler that took lunch money off kindergartners and bragged about it :$
That's not our fault you've been too poor to make AFL application a 100 years sooner so suffer in jocks bandwagoner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic McDonald’s new summer menu

Back