Game Day MCG Playoff for Recruit of the Year: Elijah 'Silky' Hollands Blues V Jacob 'K-Train' Koschitzke

Remove this Banner Ad

AvantGardener

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Our good mate Triggering Tiger broke the news on the Bay about both Silky and K-Train getting signed by their respective clubs.

Both freds deserve a Backfire with Elijah moving well past any off field issues and now starring as the recruit of the season, while at least K-Train is back in the seniors with T Lynch injured and has managed to kick a couple goals.

Tipping this to be a hugely one sided game. Balta will play on Curnow so I guess that leave Tom Brown whoever he is to play on McKay. I thought Tom Brown was a journo? Probably have as much hope of keeping McKay quiet anyway.

I don't see any threats forward for Richmond apart from Shai Bolton who will look dangerous a couple of times but fade in and out of games and burn teammates and miss targets anyway.

The GWS reject midfield will do nothing to stop the best midfield in the comp.

Blues by 63.

Top contributors from when Blues played Geelong just last week included Triggering Tiger the avoca drover and Aristotle Pickett so it will be great to be joined by you guys today to discuss this great game.

Top contributors from when Blues played Geelong just last week included Triggering Tiger the avoca drover and Aristotle Pickett so it will be great to be joined by you guys today to discuss this great game.
Look forward to wiping away your salty tears

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back