Goo McGovern will destroy your pitiful club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Id rather sheppard, fyfes disposal is shit, cant build a team around shit kicks..

And a trying to build a forward line around a small forward. :$

What a surprise they're finishing 16th and half their players want out.

It's shameful that freo didn't have the balls to pick the son of an inaugural docker. :$
6568f7ce0f965c6064517712a930df09

It's shameful that freo didn't have the balls to pick the son of an inaugural docker. :$

You had Paul Hasleby telling the Shockers to pick him as well, I mean if there's anyone well versed on being a fat campaigner who can play well it's him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fluff is destroying your club

Well avoided by WCE. :thumbsu:
Then play that small forward in the midfield :drunk:
He would be handy in freos forward line, but freo obviously don't rate sons of their past players. :$
well fat man mcgov is a missed chance.

Well Clive Waterhouse has got a son. Dont know how old is he. But if we miss out on not getting Clives son, I might give up on freo forever. lol

well fat man mcgov is a missed chance.

Well Clive Waterhouse has got a son. Dont know how old is he. But if we miss out on not getting Clives son, I might give up on freo forever. lol
Travis cloke is available. Boundary umpires will be a lot busier at subi if that happens though.

If freo don't pick up clive's son, it would show total disrespect to your greatest ever player.
The AFL should kick their sorry arses out of the comp if they don't grab him.

If freo don't pick up clive's son, it would show total disrespect to your greatest ever player.
The AFL should kick their sorry arses out of the comp if they don't grab him.

Can we just do that anyway? Will just save a lot of time and effort.

Remove this Banner Ad

Goo McGovern will destroy your pitiful club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back