Remove this Banner Ad

geebs

Debutant
Mar 14, 2004
Brisbane
Other Teams
Lions
Lions.com.au

"Matthews said skipper Michael Voss was ‘good as gold’, but important small forward Craig McRae did not make the trip."

“If ever you have to go small this is the ground to do it,” Matthews said. “Movement is more important here than height.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moody, Macdonald or Pratt ??

I got 5 $ on Pratt.

Originally posted by geebs
Lions.com.au

"Matthews said skipper Michael Voss was ‘good as gold’, but important small forward Craig McRae did not make the trip."

“If ever you have to go small this is the ground to do it,” Matthews said. “Movement is more important here than height.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moody, Macdonald or Pratt ??

I got 5 $ on Pratt.
The Melbourne Age reported this morning I'ts Pratt.

Tribunal to re-hear case
By Peter Blucher
Brisbane
May 22, 2004

Brisbane Lions defender Anthony Corrie is at the centre of a bizarre tribunal case in which AFL Queensland has appealed against a not-guilty verdict by its own independent tribunal.

Corrie was reported on video evidence playing with the Lions reserves in the AFLQ last weekend but will play against Fremantle in Perth today after being cleared of a striking charge by the AFLQ tribunal on Wednesday.

AFLQ chief executive Richard Griffiths confirmed that the league, after consultation with the AFL, had appealed against the not-guilty verdict because it said the finding sent the wrong message to other local clubs. Queenslander Daniel Pratt, elevated from the Lions' rookie list this week, will make his AFL debut in Perth today almost four years after he was first drafted.

Chief executive Michael Bowers has sent the entire Lions staff a three-page letter effectively blaming the commecial operations department for the Cadbury-Schweppes sponsorship fiasco that cost the club a $100,000 fine.

So a three page letter was sent to all the staff blaming them for Bowers own mistakes.This guy is pathetic. You wouldn't think the staff would be too happy with that.If it was the said departments fault you reckon that the person would already be gawwwn.I think Bowers said at the time he was the one soley responsible,so now he is covering his butt and blaming the staff.
Scuzzy worm.

Remove this Banner Ad

McRae Out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back