Status
Not open for further replies.

Real name is JOHN

Lots of peolpe are named John.
So I guess I'm pretty common.

Live in Mornington Peninsula area.
Follow the Footy, NRL and The nags.
Mainly small time betting on Sportsbet
- just so I can get interested in watching the footy.

Not as good to watch as in the 70s and 80s.

Hope to chat soon and change the world, or at least something,,,

Real name is JOHN

Lots of peolpe are named John.
So I guess I'm pretty common.

Live in Mornington Peninsula area.
Follow the Footy, NRL and The nags.
Mainly small time betting on Sportsbet
- just so I can get interested in watching the footy.

Not as good to watch as in the 70s and 80s.

Hope to chat soon and change the world, or at least something,,,

John Smith?

If you are I have a message for you. You and Whipper can change the world. Hiro said so. Find a Carnie with a bee hive and a Power scarfe. He will have the answer.

Hi my name is Victor i'm a Collingwood/Fremantle supporter (more of a collingwood supporter) and im 14, I am 188cm tall and 67 kg. I love cricket & footy and yer. I share account with my mate Filip who is a bomber supporter if he goes in this thread he could talk about himself.

Healy won a gold medal on the weekend in the weightlifting !!!
McGrath.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Heals, I'm so sorry for the diss' you have to wear here man. Most of us know you doin yo best. So. Got any fish updates for me? I been gettin' a lil' too much deadness in my pond of late.

Hello everyone I have got a chance to be on the computer with no one watching me.

That picture above is not me, although he does look a bit like my friend Kevin. Mr Planck I am sorry but I don't have any fish anymore, I am not allowed to keep live animals. They said I have hurt and killed to many of them, but I said I didn't mean to, it's just that somthin always goes wrong and they die.

I have been very busy with my job as CSIRO. A few weeks ago there was bit of a big fuss because some of the spacemen suits they use when they play with the birds that have bird flu had holes in them. They thought that the people who used them might get sick. I was a bit worried I might get sick because me and my friend had used them in our lunch break one day. We had our break and no one was around so Roger and me put on the suits. It was really funny, we looked weird. When then wore them out side and played with the rabbits they have in a big cage while we had the spacemen suits on. They don't work very good because one of the rabbits bit me and the suit didn't even stop me from bleeding a bit. We went back in and put them back on the pegs and then whoa about a week later they find they have holes in them. Roger and I aint going to say anything because we don't want to lose our jobs as gardners there and anyway we didn't get sick.

My friend Daniel has got a job now. He delivers the paper near where he lives in his wheelchair. He says he has heaps of cash and that he is thinking of having a big party. Lately he has been really getting into gangs and stuff like the black guys in America. He says he is a very big fan of some singer called snude dog or somethin. He says at his party he is going to have a great big gangbang and he hopes that black guys will be there, beacuse they no all about gangbangs because they are in gangs in America. I am now thinking about joining a gang so I can have a gangbang. Is there any gangs in Geelong? Maybe I should start my own gang.

I am loving the footy. I have a new favorite player who is ace. He is tomahawk and he and Nathan are the best. I am going to write him a letter to say how much I like him and I will ask him where he lives so I can go past his house and yell TOMAHAWK!

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS GET IT ON! TOMAHAWK IS BETTER THAN ALL THE HAWKS!

Wow Heals!! You sure are passionate about the cats! And that's too bad about your fish. I love fish and I know you do too (apart from killing them an' that).

About the suits, I think you should tell your supervisor that you spied Roger playing around with them one day but that Roger had told you not to dob, otherwise he'd lie and say that you were doing it too. :thumbsu:

And I dunno about you going to your pal Dan's gangbang. Are there going to be girls at his gangbang too? Or just lots of black men? I think someone special like you just should be careful with gangs. Some of the members might poke fun at you and tease you. Other members may just poke you

I'd suggest it might be better for you to start your own gang and maybe invite some of your other friends. Maybe you could invite Tomahawk to join your gang too?

Nice to read an update from you Pat. Look after yourself. Go Cats!

[PAFC: sure, but the dood won a Nobel prize for Physics in 1918, but he endures by virtue of being the title of a S4K track. That's messed up.]

And Heals. Man Not sure when you'll get back on but I note today that another gang-banger from the eass-side "Snoop Dogg" (might be a homie of your pal Dan's hero "Snude Dog"?) has just been barred from entering Austraya because he is a mean mad mother. You don't wants to be no part of that.

But serious champ, I'd still consider setting up your own gang. You could even have your own gang meet online at a website & save the hassles of having to move around in your w/chair? I think tomahawk.com is taken. But maybe you could try something like tommyhawk.com? or .org? or even somthing like tommyhawksfantasywold.com? Maybe ask Daniel what he thinks?

GO CATS!!

Hey everyone!

Im am reading through this thread and following 'The Heals Diaries'... Im am up to page 20 but just can't keep goin... Will take me forever!

Could Anyone possibly give me a little summary of what has happened since... I know its alot but anything major... Are you married Heals?

Last i read was 17 Feb 2005 (#229) He just said 'I am hoping to get crabs on the weekend.' LOL top stuff!

A summary would be greatly appreciated. :D Even from Healy himself if i could be so lucky... ;)

Hello everyone,

Mr Bombers no I am not married, I don't even have a girlfriend at the moment but I am hoping to get a new one soon.

Mr Plank thank you for your help about setting up a website. I don't think I can do that because I am only allowed on the computer sometimes and I am not meant to be on bigfooty at all. If my carer catches me I will be in big trouble. I tried those tommahawk websites and the only one that would work is that tommyhawksfantasywold.com one. It was a bit funny though and I don't think it was about Tom Hawkins? But I am going to work on a story like it says about Tommahawk and submit it there. I hope they like it. I asked my friend Daniel about it, he said he had been there once just to see what it's all about. Daniel knows alot about that sort of stuff.

The club wrote to me and said they got my letter to Tommahawk, they said they aren't allowed to give out where the players live. That's a shame as I really wanted to go past Tom's house.

We all got called in at work the other day and we were asked if we ever put on the protection suits? Me and Roger said no but we said that we had seen some other guys mucking around in them. When they asked us what those guys looked like I said they were black and looked like they were having a gangbang in the suits. I think they believd me because they stopped asking us anymore questions.

Talking of gangbangs Daniel is still trying to organise his. He said when he has it I can sleep over at his place. I can't wait it will be so cool and ace spending the night like a homie having a gangbang like ******* do. I don't know what that really means but Daniel said if I say those sort of stuff people will think I am a gangbanger and really cool. However, I got in trouble when I called my carer my bitch. She made me go to my room. I said to her, whats wrong with you ****** you need to step off before I gangbang you. She got very angry with me and now I have to wash the dishes for the week.

If anyone is in a gang in Geelong please let me know so I can join. Thanks Mr Spider for your message but I don't know how to drive a motorcycle and the name of your gang coffin cheaters scares me a little bit so I don't think I will join even if as you say you have heaps of gear for me.

I think I might try to make a Tommahawk poster on the weekend.

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS GET IT ON WITH TOMMAHAWK AND NATHAN!

Hey why are there stars when ever I write the word *******? Is ****** a rude word? I thought thats what black homies are called??

However, I got in trouble when I called my carer my bitch. She made me go to my room. I said to her, whats wrong with you ****** you need to step off before I gangbang you. She got very angry with me and now I have to wash the dishes for the week.

Haha, nicely done Heals! :D

Hello everyone,

Mr Bombers no I am not married, I don't even have a girlfriend at the moment but I am hoping to get a new one soon.

Mr Plank thank you for your help about setting up a website. I don't think I can do that because I am only allowed on the computer sometimes and I am not meant to be on bigfooty at all. If my carer catches me I will be in big trouble. I tried those tommahawk websites and the only one that would work is that tommyhawksfantasywold.com one. It was a bit funny though and I don't think it was about Tom Hawkins? But I am going to work on a story like it says about Tommahawk and submit it there. I hope they like it. I asked my friend Daniel about it, he said he had been there once just to see what it's all about. Daniel knows alot about that sort of stuff.

The club wrote to me and said they got my letter to Tommahawk, they said they aren't allowed to give out where the players live. That's a shame as I really wanted to go past Tom's house.

We all got called in at work the other day and we were asked if we ever put on the protection suits? Me and Roger said no but we said that we had seen some other guys mucking around in them. When they asked us what those guys looked like I said they were black and looked like they were having a gangbang in the suits. I think they believd me because they stopped asking us anymore questions.

Talking of gangbangs Daniel is still trying to organise his. He said when he has it I can sleep over at his place. I can't wait it will be so cool and ace spending the night like a homie having a gangbang like ******* do. I don't know what that really means but Daniel said if I say those sort of stuff people will think I am a gangbanger and really cool. However, I got in trouble when I called my carer my bitch. She made me go to my room. I said to her, whats wrong with you ****** you need to step off before I gangbang you. She got very angry with me and now I have to wash the dishes for the week.

If anyone is in a gang in Geelong please let me know so I can join. Thanks Mr Spider for your message but I don't know how to drive a motorcycle and the name of your gang coffin cheaters scares me a little bit so I don't think I will join even if as you say you have heaps of gear for me.

I think I might try to make a Tommahawk poster on the weekend.

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS GET IT ON WITH TOMMAHAWK AND NATHAN!
\

Are you serious or are you taking the piss with your threads?? If this is someone taking the piss, then you're a sick low individual. :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back