Me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Healy I don't think women like to be called bitches. But it's good to see that you can sneak onto BigFooty every now and then. Keep up the good work and good luck with the new girlfriend search.

hey healy why dont you share your tomahawk pictures that you posted on the geelong board? sure everyone here would like to see them :thumbsu:

Hey Healy you must have been studying really hard because your spelling and punctuation has improved unbelievably!

Gee the cats have been ace. I think we will win the priemiership this year and next year to, Yay. Tomahawk and Nathan are just the best players playing.

Does anyone no where Will Slade is playing footy this year? I would like to send him something. He was my friend.

I can't be long cause my carer will be back soon. My friend Daniel is still organising his gangbang. He said he is going to pop a cap in my ass. I don't know what that is, but I didn't want to seem stupid so I said ok. I hope id doesn't hurt.

I am thinking about getting a new girlfriend soon but I am not sure where to get one from. I tried on that dating website ezifriends but it didn't work. I just got strange or ugly fat girls wanting to meet me. One was nice and she had red hair but daniel said i can't see her because she is a ginger. I don't know what he meens but i didn't see her. Does anyone know where I can get a girl in geelong?

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS GET IT ON WITH TOMAHAWK AND NATHAN!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee the cats have been ace. I think we will win the priemiership this year and next year to, Yay. Tomahawk and Nathan are just the best players playing.

Does anyone no where Will Slade is playing footy this year? I would like to send him something. He was my friend.

I can't be long cause my carer will be back soon. My friend Daniel is still organising his gangbang. He said he is going to pop a cap in my ass. I don't know what that is, but I didn't want to seem stupid so I said ok. I hope id doesn't hurt.

I am thinking about getting a new girlfriend soon but I am not sure where to get one from. I tried on that dating website ezifriends but it didn't work. I just got strange or ugly fat girls wanting to meet me. One was nice and she had red hair but daniel said i can't see her because she is a ginger. I don't know what he meens but i didn't see her. Does anyone know where I can get a girl in geelong?

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS GET IT ON WITH TOMAHAWK AND NATHAN!

just roam the streets and go find some prostatutes:D

Yay I am going on a holiday tomorow.

My mummy and daddy just told me. I will tell you all about it when I get back. I hope the mighty Cats keep winning. I think it's time for Tommahawk to play again.

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS GET IT ON WITH TOMMAHAWK AND NATHAN!

Yay I am going on a holiday tomorow.

My mummy and daddy just told me. I will tell you all about it when I get back. I hope the mighty Cats keep winning. I think it's time for Tommahawk to play again.

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS GET IT ON WITH TOMMAHAWK AND NATHAN!

tomahawk was back in tonight heals:thumbsu::thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back