Me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hardly. A thread that has an account made specially for it and has gone on for years??

This one will never die. Its very clever, i just bet you wished you thought of it.

It doesn't have that many viewers, so if you dont like it just leave it alone. I love it, its funny, clever and ironically bigfootyish.

:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Funny? Clever? Ironic?

Are we reading the same thing here?

Please extracate your head from ar$e and walk upright like the rest of us.

Maybe if you had a sense of humour you would be able to have a laugh. Resorting to childish insults doesn't make you seem adult, just makes you seem like a petulant child.

If it bothers you so much dont read it, but dont tell me i'm not allowed to find it quietly amusing. why post in a thread which you hate so much? Does it make you feel good??

How about you grow up??
There are lots of other boards where you dont have to have a sense of humour to participate.

Maybe if you had a sense of humour you would be able to have a laugh. Resorting to childish insults doesn't make you seem adult, just makes you seem like a petulant child.

If it bothers you so much dont read it, but dont tell me i'm not allowed to find it quietly amusing. why post in a thread which you hate so much? Does it make you feel good??

How about you grow up??
There are lots of other boards where you dont have to have a sense of humour to participate.
If my taking the pi$$ out of you bothers you then don't read it.

Childish insults not adult? well, damn, thanks for that insight, I'm sure glad your here to direct traffic.

I will tell you not to find it amusing because dullards such as yourself need a good learning and I'm the one to administer it, so just a reminder: THIS THREAD IS NOT FUNNY AND YOU ARE A DUNCE IF YOU THINK IT IS!!

I'm going to continue to post here just to spite you:thumbsu:

How about you grow up??
Waa%20cry%20baby2.jpg

I got Mail! I got Mail!

It was from my friend Daniel who lives in Melbourne. He was excited because he has a new girlfriend named Jodie. Daniel said Jodie is better looking than even Delta. So she must be pretty hot. Which is strange as he usually goes with fat and somewhat freaky girls.

I think Matty Scarlett will be the best player for Australia in the matches against Ireland. He will show just how Bulletproof he is.

It's a pity Slade isn't playing. Oh well maybe next year.

I've got to go now as we are going on a camp for the weekend. It is been run by Father Patrick. He is a Roos supporter. He sometimes has some good gossip which has come true.

Bye

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS

Is this guy serious? he sounds like he is from some form of mental hospital.

I AM VERY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK THE MIGHTY CATS ARE GOING TO WIN THE GRAND FINAL BY 120 POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is very very exciting. Yesterday our carer got us some crayons and paper and same special paper sissors and we made some Cats posters. I made one which said, The mighty Cats premiors in 2007. And another one that said, The Cats are the Best chuck out the rest! I have one stuck over my bed and one on my window. They look really ace. Kevins poster looked stupid he did not even do it in the rite colors, his was purple and yellow. He is a major spazz. He cried when I said his poster was the most stupidest I had ever seen. I then got in trouble with our carer for been mean.

I am just so excited.

My friend Daniel is not really my friend anymore. He has a new friend called Ryan. I went to play with him at his house but Ryan was there. They kept locking me out of Daniels room and then when I broke the door handle and went in the room it was really dark and Daniel and Ryan were in Daniels bed together. They screamed for me to get out and said that they were playing forts. They both were swetting and I think they might have been doing something else but didn't want to tell me because it was probably ace. I left and went back to the unit. I hate Daniel now.

Kevin and I think that when the Cats win we might go to Skilled stadium and hang out because there will probably be lots of drunk anf happy girls there and we might get a girlfriend.

Anyway I can't wait for the grand final.

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS GET IT ON AND WIN BY 120!

Thats pathetic tipping!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After reading just a few pages this is the lamest thread ever. This looks to have gone on for far to long.

Whomever he/she may be and whatever condition in which he/she may find him/herself, Healy has a more profound and seemingly unabridged insight into the human condition than Sartre, Heidegger, Nietzsche, Freud and certainly Jung, and anybody else on these boards.

Unlike others, he/she chooses not to show off. Then again, if you write that well, why would you see the necessity to do that?

I'm proud to be able to say I've read his/her work.

Edit: He/she deserves a national TV show much more than those who've been recently given one. It's all in the writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back