Me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very very excited!!! Only 2 more sleeps and then we thrash the stupid Pies.

I have got in a little bit of trouble though. Bryan who lives next door was wearing his stupid Pies beany and I didn’t like it so I went up behind him and grabbed it from his head and then I ran into the toilet and chucked it in. Bryan ran in behind me and and saw what I did and started to cry and then went and dobbed like a baby.

Our carer made me take it out of the toilet with my hand. After I wet my hand and ran up to bryan and rubbed it on his face and yelled “ha that’s the same pee that is on your beany” he started to cry again and I told him it serves him right for wearing a stupid pies beany. Trevor said that he saw Bryan put his beany on the heater and dry it but Trevor reckons he didn’t wash the pee off it. We are going to wait until he wears it again and then call him Mr pee pee head. It will be so funny and ace.

Anyway I can’t wait for the mighty cats to beat the pies.

C’MON THE MIGHTY CATS GET IT ON!

Good luck this weekend Healy.

I bet it feels good to have supported an average team for many years that have finally come good. Well done for sticking with your team through the bad times. Enjoy the sucess you may ( or may not ) achieve over the next few years.

I am very very excited!!! Only 2 more sleeps and then we thrash the stupid Pies.

I have got in a little bit of trouble though. Bryan who lives next door was wearing his stupid Pies beany and I didn’t like it so I went up behind him and grabbed it from his head and then I ran into the toilet and chucked it in. Bryan ran in behind me and and saw what I did and started to cry and then went and dobbed like a baby.

Our carer made me take it out of the toilet with my hand. After I wet my hand and ran up to bryan and rubbed it on his face and yelled “ha that’s the same pee that is on your beany” he started to cry again and I told him it serves him right for wearing a stupid pies beany. Trevor said that he saw Bryan put his beany on the heater and dry it but Trevor reckons he didn’t wash the pee off it. We are going to wait until he wears it again and then call him Mr pee pee head. It will be so funny and ace.

Anyway I can’t wait for the mighty cats to beat the pies.

C’MON THE MIGHTY CATS GET IT ON!

Your a little rebel Healy

This thread is depressing. Someone obviously pretending to be mentally challenged to get laughs. Pathetic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow Patrick!! What a couple of weeks!! And I bet you'll be pretty stiff if you don't win this week. So what's up: do you think Tomahawk will play?

And bigpapagman, don't bring your hate y'all. See, It's like sex with a man: if you don't like it then just don't partake: but you don't need to rain down your judgement on those that do like it. That's intolerance; and that's bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back