Me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi it's me. I havent been here for ages. I am good and hope u are to.

Does anywon no what Will Slade is doing now?

I am waorried about the Cats as those idots saints who are stewpid and dum think they are going to win this year.

My friend Daniel still thinks we will win but i dont no. Daniel doesn't talk to me much anymore because he thinks he is ayce because he has got a proper boyfriend and evrything and his boyfriend Trent doesnt even like me. But trent is stupid and talks like a girl and I want to smash him.

I don't have a girlfriend now but I have been talking to the lady who puts our mail in the post box. She is nice and has nice hair and maybe I will ask her out. She smells nice and has a sheep skin seat on her little motorbike thing that she rides.

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS LETS GET IT ON!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am going to take a guess that you will be posting up my reply to this thread and any other thread on the TLC as well you fools?

Isn't it funny as in strange how you guys really have way too much time on your hands when really you should be out there getting a life. You guys seem to have this knack of following me around. Just like what you are doing here. I am also guessing that this Healy guy is possibly one of the TLCer's just taking the piss. Possibly bushie.

I am going to take a guess that you will be posting up my reply to this thread and any other thread on the TLC as well you fools?

Well, I wasn't going to untill you said anything, but now that you have, yes, yes i will.

Isn't it funny as in strange how you guys really have way too much time on your hands when really you should be out there getting a life. You guys seem to have this knack of following me around. Just like what you are doing here. I am also guessing that this Healy guy is possibly one of the TLCer's just taking the piss. Possibly bushie.

Suzi

You have thousands and thousands of posts on many sites accross the interwebs that you posted while on global ignore.

Maybe you should take your own advice.

Lol do you TLC guys have Secret service agents following her around or something :D

Yes we do infact, patto_man directs all of our espionage efforts. We have spies everywhere. Actually we have so many spies that we have spies spying on our spies

Ever had that feeling that someone is watching on you while you sleep? That's just TLC spying on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back