Me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Healy said:
Hi my names Pat Healy and I love footy.

I used to have a girlfriend but she broke up with me, her name was Mary.

I live in a special accommadation unit in Geelong. My sister lives here as well along with a guy named Gary and another guy Trevor. I don't like Trevor much as he dosen't like football.

My sister and I work at the Anthill Wood Production centre in Geelong. We go there for 6 hours a day and it is really fun as we get to work with wood on the production line. My friend Darryl goes here too. He also loves the mighty cats and we love to stir Neville because he barracks for the Dogs (boo hiss).

I am allowed onto the computer at home for and hour and a half. Bad luck for me as our unit supervisor always makes sure I am off after my time.

My favorite player is Matt Scarlett as when he wears the cats jumper he is bullet proof. I saw him in the street one day and I yelled out C'Mon the Mighty Cats, and he waved to me.

I have a goldfish and his name is Herbert. I will tell you some more about me when I have some more time as I can hear my supervisor coming.

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS!!!!

Are you that dude with capped teeth from that movie?

Healy said:
Bruce and I now have a dog. Gee its hard work looking after him. We eneded up finding him at a park near us. He was there by himself and he didn't have a collar or anything so we thought the poor boy was homeless and we took him with us.

He is brown and sorta big and he as only 3 legs. We have named him Hobble. He is the best dog. He can't do any tricks yet but we are trying to teach him. Bruce is trying to get him to eat from his mouth. He puts a biscuit half in his mouth and then trys to get Hobble to eat the other half so it would be like they are kissing. So far Hobble won't eat it. Sometimes hobble gets a little funny and tries to rub his tummy on our legs. I hope he is not sick or something.

We are keeping him in the shed down the back and we give him lots of water and we always save some of our dinner for him. Last night he had spagetti and meat sauce. He really liked it. No one but Bruce and me knows he's there.

I was thinking of getting him one of those doggy coats you see on some dogs. Does anyone know if you can get them for dogs with 3 legs and it would be cool if it was like a Mighty Cats jumper? I could even put Will Slades number on the back.

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS GET IT ON!
I am highly skeptical about this dog.

What the hell is it.

Sorry I have not been here much I am a bit too sad at the moment. My doggie Hobble died. It has been very hard I really loved him.

I went home to my mum and dads for a week and Bruce was meant to look after him. When I got back I asked Bruce how he was and Bruce looked scared and then said that he had forgotten all about him. We went down to the shed and found Hobble dead on the ground. It looks like he got so hungery that he had chewed open a box of snail stuff that is bright blue. I think he must have eaten it because he had a blue tougne and his lips were blue.

I was very angery at Bruce so I punched him in the head and started to kick him in the shins. I tried to kick his balls but he moved and I ended up kicking his bum. I told Bruce he isn't my friend anymore because he killed Hobble.

We decided to leave Hobble where he was and if he is found we will pretend we don't know anything about him.

I think I might get a pussy cat next time.

I hope the Mighty Cats win this week it might make me happy.

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS GET IT ON! I STILL LOVE YOU HOBBLE!

Good to hear from you Pat :)

Sorry to hear about Hobbles, a damned shame mate. I want you to punch Bruce in the head again for me for neglecting the dog.

Why oh why is the dreaded snail bait a nemisis for other animals. ALL animals are attracted to the stuff. Shouldn't sell it if you ask me.

Oh well, Hobbles has gone to a better place Pat. With the amount of strychnine the poor bugga ingested he would've had a nice 'trip' to doggie heaven.

He went peacefully in the end mate.

Oh and CMON THE MIGHTY CATS against the Dees mate.

Cheers

C.C.

I am very sad. I hate the Swans. They should not even be allowed to play they don't even come from Victoria. We would have won if Nathan played.

First Hobble dieing and now the Mighty Cats losing. I have had a bad few months. It gets me very angery I feel like punching someone.

I HATE THE SWANS, THEY SMELL LIKE POO'S!

Healy said:
I am very sad. I hate the Swans. They should not even be allowed to play they don't even come from Victoria. We would have won if Nathan played.

First Hobble dieing and now the Mighty Cats losing. I have had a bad few months. It gets me very angery I feel like punching someone.

Are you as sad as Cam Mooney?

Healy said:

Don't worry Heals, the Cats will come good. How about you get a more interesting pet this time, like maybe a snake :p ?

still going strong this thread. i think we should make an autobiography. hes pretty much sed his life story already. last time i read it all it was 26 pages. it took me an hour but i did it. but now i cant really be bothered reading it all again. anyway. keep this thread going. its brilliant. the only better one that i have read was the most ugliest footballer. i wish we could start that one again. :D

Does anyone know where Nathan Ablett lives? I want to send him something.

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS DO IT IN 2006! YOU CAN DO IT!

Can I ask a serious question... but is there really a Will Slade in Geelong? I have never, ever heard of him until Heals mentioned him. :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Healy said:
I think Matty Scarlett will be the best player for Australia in the matches against Ireland. He will show just how Bulletproof he is.

scarlett is tarrants stepladder

Healy said:

Healy, Sydney got kicked out of Victoria. They are freaking awesome!

deestroyerz said:
still going strong this thread. i think we should make an autobiography. hes pretty much sed his life story already. last time i read it all it was 26 pages. it took me an hour but i did it. but now i cant really be bothered reading it all again. anyway. keep this thread going. its brilliant. the only better one that i have read was the most ugliest footballer. i wish we could start that one again. :D

i thoroughly concur, ive only read a bit and its fantastic :D

I couldn't find where Nathan lives so instead I sent his present to the club and asked them to give it to him. What I sent was I made a cross because I got told that he really loves Jesus and that and I painted it in the Cats colours and I also painted onto it his and Gary's numbers. It took me two days to make because I had to wait for the paint to dry.

I think he must have liked it because Geelong sent me back a letter. They said thank you for making and sending the cross for Nathan and they said they were sure he would like it. I think that they must have been a bit confused and thought I was a kid or something as they said next time before I send something with nails sticking out, I should ask my mum and dad if it's ok first. I hope Nathan dosen't prick his finger on the nail at the back that I couldn't hammer flat.

I think I am ready to start dating again. I spoke to my friend Daniel about it. He said I should get a mobile phone so I could sexy text. I don't know what that is but I said to Daniel if I get one I will make sure he is the first person I sexy text. I don't think I can get a phone as we are not allowed them here after Kevin and Matt had a fight over one that played the Collingwood song.

Daniel said I should also maybe try one of those internet dating things. I don't know much about them. Where do I find one? Maybe I should do a search on Google for girls who want to find a man.

I hope we get Fev from Carlton. He has funny hair.

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS GET IT ON!

Oh Healy you sound like an interesting character. Well good luck with that sexy text and I think you should get msn and talk to girls on there. Anyway good luck Heals!

C'MON THE MIGHTY TIGERS GET IT ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back