Media Alert

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEN continues rolling out the interviews during the Lions membership week, this time round, Luke Power, anytime from now till 4pm.

Charmo on SEN this arvo

Gave Tom Collier a big wrap and also said that Shermo will be a whole new player under Voss.

I missed the start of it, what did Huddo say that they were making a big deal of?

It is about to start on HD now:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those living in Queensland, Ch7 are showing 'The Essence of the Game' at 11am this morning.

By all accounts it is a very good doco on our great game:thumbsu:

It is very good....a lot of Hawthorn and Bulldogs, but others as well...including our JB..

I posted on JBs thread about this doco..

Glad you guys are getting to see it..:thumbsu:

For those living in Queensland, Ch7 are showing 'The Essence of the Game' at 11am this morning.

By all accounts it is a very good doco on our great game:thumbsu:

For those that haven't seen it, might I suggest you at least watch the first 10-15mins… and see Browny at his charismatic best. From the footage shown he confirms to me he is the quintessential blokes, bloke and, as if we didn’t already know, how much he loves his footy and his Lions.

One word of warning, if this is being shown at 11am Brissy time there may be a fair bit of editing/bleeping out of expletives even though in context they enhance the emotive power of this brilliant documentary.

Vossy did a top interview with KellyH this arvo ,needless to say she was quite overcome after talking with the great man ,good stuff as usual 612.ABC:thumbsu:

Kelly Higgins-Devine is awesome. She's always got plenty of time for the Lions.

We had a chat to her at the B&F last year, lovely lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back