Media Alert

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how Browny refused to be baited by Newman about his future.

Newman is an idiot. Fevola is a bit dim.

Already seen one thread start about how he will go for more money. I just saw it as a guy who doesn't want to talk about it.

If anything I think Brown's reaction just added to my confidence of him staying...

Yeah its the old storm in a tea cup thing.

Can't believe a few people are trying to say Brown will leave based on that.

Like every other interview he's done, he's basically said "I love it in Brisbane, I love playing for the Lions, my manager and the club are working on a deal, you'll hear about it eventually... could be in a week, could be in 3 months. In the meantime, I'm sick of talking about it."

He loves footy, he loves talking about footy and thats what he wants to do when he goes on these shows. He doesn't give a shit about discussing contracts.

I am nothing short of supremely confident.

Word is (according to Alpha magazine) that part of the renovations to Browny's pad is a salon, as his fiancee Kylie is a beauty therapist and she will work from home.

Doesn't sound like the actions of a couple who are unsure of their plans.

Don't worry TBD, I think a few of the other posters think they can Bait us into angry replies. We know what jumper Brown will be wearing next year and it has a Lion on the front of it:thumbsu:

Don't worry TBD, I think a few of the other posters think they can Bait us into angry replies. We know what jumper Brown will be wearing next year and it has a Lion on the front of it:thumbsu:

In breaking news, Geelong has decided to add a lion and tiger to the front of its team jumper to honor all the members of the cat (feline) family. :p

Someone had to say it;)

Look peoples: On the other board we are now being compared to Collingwood supporters.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11024280&postcount=31

That thread is full of dreamers.

I think i might just wait for a few weels untill i put a sizable bet with sportingbet on Brown staying because these nuff nuffs will just better my odds the more they talk about it.

If there ever was a safer bet with better odds though, i'd like to see it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know why footy classified isnt on 9 HD tonight in qld? I assume it was meant to start by now?

I watched it last week so I know i can get it but it seems they have cut it?

Thanks, pretty sure they started the show Blue murder, which was playing on the regular channel 9, before starting classified. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back