Media Alert

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies guys...I was mis-informed by my sister late last who works at 9 that he was scheduled to be on tonight. Maybe I got it wrong and he will be on the Sunday Footy Show...will find out and post if I hear something.

I remember them saying on last week's show that Jonathan would be on this week.

Something must have come up.

ABC radio in Brisbane are replaying that hour long interview they did with Leigh Matthews a while back. Just started now at 11am and will run through til midday. 612 on your wireless dial.

:p

The fodder is just too good sometimes.

Here is a Pic from the hun website to use in your future trolling endevours.

0,,6088226,00.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a class act he was on the show.

Sure was!....There is really something very special about him...he has a "presence" about him that you can't help liking.....and men like him as well, regardless of the team they may follow......His parents must be so very proud of him...

JMac was on AFL Gameday before and for someone who hasn't done much media before it seemed like it could suit him well as his profile continues to build. Seemed very composed and didn't mince his words about how poorly yesterday went, but was optimistic looking forward.

All he needs to do is resist the urge to laugh just so much and we could be seeing a little more of him on the TV.

An interesting stat for the year to date - the players who have played all our games so far:
9 (7) – Brisbane Lions – 9 (12 rounds), 7 (11 rounds)
Adcock, Brennan, Corrie, Hooper, Macdonald, Merrett, Notting, Patfull, Power
From http://afl.com.au/tabid/208/Default.aspx?newsid=61563.

If you saw that list at the beginning of last year, you'd think you'd have been dreaming. Brennan was being tried back in a last ditch effort for him to be something consistent, Corrie was on the rookie list after doing his knee, Hooper had just come back from going AWOL, MacDonald was just back from his knee, Merrett had only played a couple of promising games as a fullback after being a failed forward, and Patfull was still a forward that couldn't score a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back