• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

laura123

Rookie
Apr 9, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Who is the nicest player you have met out of these six players and explain why?
Cotchin
Riewoldt
Rance
Lids
Martin
Edwards

;):)
AND if not who would you like to meet out of the six.

THANKS!!!

Who is the nicest player you have met out of these six players and explain why?
Cotchin
Riewoldt
Rance
Lids
Martin
Edwards

;):)
AND if not who would you like to meet out of the six.

THANKS!!!
Rance for me .Reason i want to learn more about his religion as my current religion prayers aren't working.:)
Ohh and your welcome.:thumbsu:

Rance for me .Reason i want to learn more about his religion as my current religion prayers aren't working.:)
Ohh and your welcome.:thumbsu:
Hahaha Fair enough Well maybe next members night you can have a chat with him.Good on ya :p:thumbsu::thumbsu:

I don't think I'd want to meet any of them. I've adopted the Troy Barnes philosophy to meeting my idols. I'll stick with my Deledio poster thanks.

1484612033920379794.gif

dan connors was really nice when i spoke to him back when he played, dosnt appear to be as nice to dimma these days though

If I met Deledio I would probably start shaking, then fall on the floor and cry tears of joy while farting uncontrollably for several minutes.

Well, not quite, but I do admire his footballing ability, his hair and pretty much everything else and whatnot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morris sat and chatted to myself and my uncle for almost an hour. Great guy. Jack and Newy at the portsea polo bought me a beer and had a chat. As well as Taylor Dureay from the Hawks. Conca was real nice as well at the Richmond Family day in the Decor tent

Out and about or club day things were they are expected to be nice?

I met David Rodan when I was young and he so friendly, he could of ignored me easily but came and gave a chat.

As an adult, it's hard to go past Will Thursfield in terms of being beyond friendly and just an all round good guy. I've met a few current players which were behaving pretty average, and although it was brief Miles seems like a quality guy.

If I met Deledio I would probably start shaking, then fall on the floor and cry tears of joy while farting uncontrollably for several minutes.

Well, not quite, but I do admire his footballing ability, his hair and pretty much everything else and whatnot.
inb4sitonface

I find it funny how I said talk about the six players above but no one actually is hahahah any stories about those six players would be great :);):thumbsu: thanks for posting on my thread I'm knew at this

I find it funny how I said talk about the six players above but no one actually is hahahah any stories about those six players would be great :);):thumbsu: thanks for posting on my thread I'm knew at this
I had a rap battle with Shed.

Have met Jack... He is a top bloke

I met Chris Newman last year at the Maurice rioli club after a win which he wasn't involved in, I asked for a quick pic and he told me to hurry up when I couldn't quite load the camera app up within 1 second. Lost all respect for him after that, I'm a paid up member of the MRC and a 24 year member.... The bloke lost all credibility.

Back