Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Lids

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Martin

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I would love to meet Jack,I think he is the perfect tiger.I have met Dusty at a family training day,I was standing at the back of a group of tiger fans feeling a bit silly I wanted my membership card signed.I could not believe it he stopped reached over shook my hand and signed my card then stood so I could take a photo...love him

Have met Jack... He is a top bloke

I met Chris Newman last year at the Maurice rioli club after a win which he wasn't involved in, I asked for a quick pic and he told me to hurry up when I couldn't quite load the camera app up within 1 second. Lost all respect for him after that, I'm a paid up member of the MRC and a 24 year member.... The bloke lost all credibility.
What a w***er

I've not met any of the above outside of club (where they're expected to be nice) events but I have a friend who did some work for Cotch's old man once, as a result my friend got me the best Christmas present I could ever ask for, a signed and framed picture of Cotchin, Cotch even put my name on it, he didn't have to do that for some random person he's never met, so I reckon Cotch is probably a decent guy, but I think most Richmond fans are already aware of that. :)

Cotch would definitely be the one I want to meet of the above.

I met Chris Newman last year at the Maurice rioli club after a win which he wasn't involved in, I asked for a quick pic and he told me to hurry up when I couldn't quite load the camera app up within 1 second. Lost all respect for him after that, I'm a paid up member of the MRC and a 24 year member.... The bloke lost all credibility.
Geez wouldn't have expected that from newy, that's not good at all. Especially from a former skipper.

Geez wouldn't have expected that from newy, that's not good at all. Especially from a former skipper.
Yeah I was really disappointed... I know we all have bad days but when you're the official post game player, you need to not be a jerk to the supporters. Anyway... He can stay at the Hawks

No he didn't.......................................................but you're getting close

No he didn't.......................................................but you're getting close
Personally he did... The bloke is best mates with fev, says a bit.

I did meet meet Bachar after a game the year before, the bloke is all class. Didn't leave the room until everyone who wanted a photo or a chat got it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to say between cotch, rewoldt and Maric for me, from what I've seen cotch is a superb guy to everyone, but rewoldt has let me and my friend get a photo with him, while Maric even let my friend touch his mullet

Richo and Lids did always say that Newy rates a bit and has a big head wobble.

Pretty sure Patty Dangerfield said the same thing about him.

ME.ME.ME.

I know it's for a bit of a laugh, but definitely some truth about it.

really? i thought he came across as really humble.

I do remember him in the inside tiger land photos going around asking everyone who their fav ex captain was but it came accross as just a bit of fun rather than real arrogance.

really? i thought he came across as really humble.

I do remember him in the inside tiger land photos going around asking everyone who their fav ex captain was but it came accross as just a bit of fun rather than real arrogance.

I have no idea because I've never met him, it's just in response to an earlier post

To be fair, Newman heard that same phrase screamed over the fence at him more than a few times in his career.

I only met lids out of that mob when he was 18, he was quiet as hell then and a very, very shy kid, a lot different to nowadays.

Personally he did... The bloke is best mates with fev, says a bit.

I did meet meet Bachar after a game the year before, the bloke is all class. Didn't leave the room until everyone who wanted a photo or a chat got it.
It says a fair bit that you're going to pot a bloke that you know nothing about in public. You're a flog.

I actually don't want to meet any of them because if they turn out to be a prize flog I will always carry around that degree of resentment. I don't want to have to shout out " Great play......you big headed w@nker."

Players who rate themselves too highly really **** me off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Meeting Richmond Current players

Back