Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Lids

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Martin

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It all depends on the situation I guess. Times I've had anything to do with Chris Newnan for example, he's a great fella.
But If I went up and asked him for a photo and I was probably the 29th person in the last 5 mins......
Well.. I reckon you're fair game.
There are days and events for that type of thing. Personally I reckon hurry up is much nicer than what I would say unless it's kids.

Have met Jack... He is a top bloke

I met Chris Newman last year at the Maurice rioli club after a win which he wasn't involved in, I asked for a quick pic and he told me to hurry up when I couldn't quite load the camera app up within 1 second. Lost all respect for him after that, I'm a paid up member of the MRC and a 24 year member.... The bloke lost all credibility.

Similar thing happened to me at the Jack Dyer Medal a few years ago with Deledio. I asked him for a photo and he said to me "First and last one for the night OK"

Lost all respect for him on that night.

went to school an played footy with lids till he got drafted an I didn't ha! to be fair he was not well liked for some reason back then,didn't even have a girlfriend but I found him to be a good guy ..his family is great but
side note dan Connors is a brat as you all have worked out,funny enough got beat up at school a lot haha

Similar thing happened to me at the Jack Dyer Medal a few years ago with Deledio. I asked him for a photo and he said to me "First and last one for the night OK"

Lost all respect for him on that night.
Other clubs tell fans not to ask on b&f night. Its their night to celebrate the season as opposed to a fan night.

It says a fair bit that you're going to pot a bloke that you know nothing about in public. You're a flog.
What's your problem mate? You best mates with Newy? Are you a MRC member? One of our benefits is to mingle with the players.... The guy is friends with fev, says a lot

What's your problem mate? You best mates with Newy? Are you a MRC member? One of our benefits is to mingle with the players.... The guy is friends with fev, says a lot
I'm sure the players love mingling with trolls like you too. Lol. Newy is a great bloke. Everyone thinks it. Everyone knows it. Your the one with the problem.

I'm sure the players love mingling with trolls like you too. Lol. Newy is a great bloke. Everyone thinks it. Everyone knows it. Your the one with the problem.
Troll? Nope sorry I'm not, but Yes you're correct on one point as I pointed out I am the one with the problem with the guy hence all of my posts.

Other clubs tell fans not to ask on b&f night. Its their night to celebrate the season as opposed to a fan night.

This certainly wasn't communicated at the time. It's not a problem if that was the case, I just wouldn't spend $400 on tickets if I couldn't get an autograph or photo.

No other player was rude & everyone was more than willing for photo's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Meeting Richmond Current players

Back