No Oppo Supporters Mega Salt Mine thread - Preserve & add flavour years.

Remove this Banner Ad

There have been times where I sort of feel bad for Carlton. But then s**t like this pops up and it reminds me how much I despise the campaigners. Watching them spectacularly fail last season was pure bliss. Hope they continue to miss finals for as long as I'm on this earth.

amen

Carlton fans getting head of themselves, a season that looked better than it actually ended due to an 8-2 record then went 4-8 in the run home with 3 of those wins against Essendon, GWS and the eagles. oh but they took it up to the dees and pies in the last two games people say, big deal they still lost.

I mean the crows had a 4 week block where they beat the dogs, us and Port.
Essendon had back to back wins against the swans and lions.
NM ffs had a 2 week run where they lost narrowly to the pies and beat us

Carlton haven't proven anything other shooting out of the blocks and then faltering when the whips starting cracking.

GettyImages-489737419-696x476.jpg

Carlton fans getting head of themselves, a season that looked better than it actually ended due to an 8-2 record then went 4-8 in the run home with 3 of those wins against Essendon, GWS and the eagles. oh but they took it up to the dees and pies in the last two games people say, big deal they still lost.

I mean the crows had a 4 week block where they beat the dogs, us and Port.
Essendon had back to back wins against the swans and lions.
NM ffs had a 2 week run where they lost narrowly to the pies and beat us

Carlton haven't proven anything other shooting out of the blocks and then faltering when the whips starting cracking.
Also, the reason they killed us is pretty much fixed with Hopper and Tarranto. Instead of Cripps just walking through an ancient Shane Edwards and a lithe Bolton, he will be contending with big boys and the Meatball in the centre.

there is enough salt in this dustin martin main board thread to give a heart attack to an entire footy team

Also, the reason they killed us is pretty much fixed with Hopper and Tarranto. Instead of Cripps just walking through an ancient Shane Edwards and a lithe Bolton, he will be contending with big boys and the Meatball in the centre.

Meatball was the dominant player on the ground until he went off, this year we'll have so much more depth to our grunt.

there is enough salt in this dustin martin main board thread to give a heart attack to an entire footy team
They still crapping about Fyfe being the better player despite his inferior Finals record?

And we beat them last time anyway, it's like people have forgotten that game happened and only look at round 1 which is way way overrated IMO as i have said before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And we beat them last time anyway, it's like people have forgotten that game happened and only look at round 1 which is way way overrated IMO as i have said before.
For a lot of inexperienced/young sides, I believe that pre-bye wins are essentially worth half of what post bye wins are worth. You look at what happens each year and these sides like St kilda, North, Bombers, Adelaide etc. will all have a good first 5-8 rounds, but once the cold winter of June-August sets in and they have that first big 10 goal loss they aint worth a pinch of you know what. I can tell you, I would much rather be playing last years top 8 in the first 8 rounds than the bottom 10.

I think Dimma and the club really learnt from 2018 and we do the right thing and try and time our form to the back half of the season.

You can find plenty of Collingwood games where their members just aren't there too, I remember that 2018 game against them got almost 90k and the Ponsford still looked only 2/3rds full, they made the Grand Final that year, we definitely didn't in 2011.
we dwarfed them that day in 2018 and at the 2018 prelim. seas of yellow and black for both games. even their own fans were commenting that their turnout was a bit embarrassing

funnilly enough both clubs were top 4 in 2018 and we outdrew them. we are the only club to outdraw a top 4 collingwood

You can find plenty of Collingwood games where their members just aren't there too, I remember that 2018 game against them got almost 90k and the Ponsford still looked only 2/3rds full, they made the Grand Final that year, we definitely didn't in 2011.
I recall the Ponsford was half full when we spanked them in '19 as well.

That’s outstanding fishing
Yup, old Ralph has set himself up well with that one
The nuffies will come out in droves in the comment section meaning more will see it and read his article

Bloody delicious

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Mega Salt Mine thread - Preserve & add flavour years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back