No Oppo Supporters Mega Salt Mine thread - Preserve & add flavour years.

Remove this Banner Ad

sad eric cartman GIF by South Park

All we need now is for Brooke to come out and defend his actions…..

Best.
parker cotchin to do a press conference in gibberish so that the foamers can understand 😂

I mean if the umpire actually did the job they are meant to be doing (we have 4 of them now) Cotch would of been given a free kick since he didn’t even start the tussle

Why wasn’t Harmes fined for wresting? Once again the aggressor gets off with nothing

GF day takes out Tom Stewart then decapitates Dangerflog on the way to being reported 5 times and the sole reason the send off rule is brought in 2024

Mark my words there will be a rule change at the end of the year based purely on Trent Cotchin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing gets the salt mines going like a Cotch MRO incident. Imagine being scarred for life over him getting to play in the '17 granny when we still would have pumped crows regardless
Didn't cripps get a suspension reversed and win a Brownlow.
Another Asterix Charlie

It is important at this time of the year to be respectful of the fact that Richmond is not Carlton's rival. Collingwood is.

It is a simple matter of the tally of premierships won. Collingwood has only won one this century, so it is much closer to Carlton's level.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Mega Salt Mine thread - Preserve & add flavour years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back