Confirmed Pick swap: Melbourne trade 2025 F3 (tied to Melb) to Adelaide in exchange for 2024 pick 46

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide now has pick 4 and 64. A odd position to be in.

Feel like they are 100% certain to trade F1st ?
We don't have the list spots.

Would assume we take whichever of the mids are at 4, Welsh as FS matching (go into deficit if need be) and upgrade Keane as our 3 picks in the draft.

Nothing to exciting.

This is as good as it gets folks.

Are clubs banking on a Melbourne slide? With the dons looking at trading pick 9 for a future first? Or am I reading it wrong.

This is as good as it gets folks.

Are clubs banking on a Melbourne slide? With the dons looking at trading pick 9 for a future first? Or am I reading it wrong.
Dons stock piling points for the bid on their NGA kid this year whilst retaining a first round pick (albeit next year). Dee's happy to part with next years first as we have a F/S coming through, so getting ahead of that.

Smart by both clubs.

Dons stock piling points for the bid on their NGA kid this year whilst retaining a first round pick (albeit next year). Dee's happy to part with next years first as we have a F/S coming through, so getting ahead of that.

Smart by both clubs.
Probably a handshake agreement that you don't bid on Kako and we don't bid on your guy next year too

Smart by both clubs.
That's fair. I'm not overly on top of all this draft stuff haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed Pick swap: Melbourne trade 2025 F3 (tied to Melb) to Adelaide in exchange for 2024 pick 46

Remove this Banner Ad

Back