Racing Melbourne Cup 2017

Your choice for the cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Marmelo with 55kg about right, still will be on it
Order of St George with 58kg is a big ask but it's good enough if comes it will at least run a place

55 is starting to get into the good horses weight ranges for mine. Seems quite a high weight for a horse that has never even competed in G1 company.

Can guarantee Dettori won't be on any after the last 2 butcher jobs he's done!

Dettori is going to want to ride something that actually has a chance of winning.

Almandin still unbeaten at 2,200m+.

Odds would have to be pretty short now. Maybe have Winx in the cox rolled into Almandin in the cup. Get real confident and roll it into Humador in the caulfield cup

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The way Almandin goes through his gears is ridiculous, must have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge engine.

What kind of stayer accelerates with 61kg after having momentum halted, under minimum possible riding?? :huh:

There's a touch of 'freak' in there.

Visually aided by the pacemaker Lloyd put in there I'd say. Most were walking late. best stayer wins more often than not there.

The way Almandin goes through his gears is ridiculous, must have a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge engine.

What kind of stayer accelerates with 61kg after having momentum halted, under minimum possible riding?? :huh:

There's a touch of 'freak' in there.

Almandin is very, very good... but don't underestimate Humidor. That win was of the highest quality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Racing Melbourne Cup 2017

Back