Racing Melbourne Cup 2018 and all Cup Day discussion.(Posting of bets after the race will be carded)

The winner is.....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Cool Passion wins when I don't want it to, and loses when I want it to win = 3 legs of the quaddie (only going for 40%), no collects, usual day at the office. Nice day of racing though, I just suck haha

Got a tip for R9 at Randwick if anyone is looking at chasing some losses back like me!

No.13 Guangzhou E/W.

Hayes / Dabernig horse he has taken straight to NSW.
Never trust a bloody mod.

Dont forget we all have tomorrow where qe will hear fantastic stories of wins by once a yearers. First 4s, quads, trifectas it will be raining winning results my workplace
Mate of mine is a once a yearer. He pulled a first four today for a very very nice return. Openly admits he had no idea what he was doing.

Dont forget we all have tomorrow where qe will hear fantastic stories of wins by once a yearers. First 4s, quads, trifectas it will be raining winning results my workplace
Anyone who does gets carded. Warning has been given in thread title

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell me another race where they have to have 80 per cent of whatever country starts.
I am a purist and I will never be bemoaning it doesn't attract the same interest as it used to.
You articulate yourself well but you are talking rubbish!
Heats of Griffith Cup harness racing tonight conditions " Australian bred horses only "

Yep, the stories are great. Had cross counter cause of m Jordan, marmelo cause winx jockey and a prince of arran as I have distant cousins from Iran.

Remove this Banner Ad

Racing Melbourne Cup 2018 and all Cup Day discussion.(Posting of bets after the race will be carded)

Back