Racing Melbourne Cup Day 2022

Cup winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who decides to say that they've backed the winner here with no previous mention of it on the board will be given a week holiday

Currently a Soft 5. LFG!!

Screen Shot 2022-11-01 at 9.15.58 AM.png

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

Will post them for

Let me know any specific other ones you want....here's the top few:
DL 0.90
Loft 0.60
Durston 0.44
WAF 0.81
Montefilia 0.33
Gold Trip 1.22
Hoo Ya Mal 1.00

The lower the figure the more likely to stay is the vibe.
So Montefilia should stay all day. How does Gold Trips 1.22 read? Indicate he will get it or wont?

Sun is out, looking like a nice day.
Radar showing patches of rain, but doesnt look like it would get to heavy at this stage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thinking this for Tri/F4
Anything people would change? Keen to hear thougths.

Tri F4
1st: 1,6,8
2nd: 1,3,6,8,19,24
3rd: 1,3,4,6,8,10,17,19,24
4th: 1,3,4,6,8,10,17,19,24

Thinking this for Tri/F4
Anything people would change? Keen to hear thougths.

Tri F4
1st: 1,6,8
2nd: 1,3,6,8,19,24
3rd: 1,3,4,6,8,10,17,19,24
4th: 1,3,4,6,8,10,17,19,24

I mean obviously I would leave out Realm Of Flowers - doubly so if it stays in the soft range - just going to destroy your divy if it feels a hole anyway.

The international form analyst Josh Apiafi or something was really good just then on racing .com ch78.

Gave DL a big push now the rain hasn’t come and said the only thing that may hamper him is the field size and being buffered around a bit in running as in the UK they are all small fields etc. Not to mention he can get cranky in the yard and has never seen a mounting yard like he is going to get today with the noise and people everywhere. Really said to keep an eye on him as he can get stirred up easily and be put off his game.

If he runs to his ability he probably murders them now on this track.

Futures on DL @ 20s thanks to this board

Betr on DL too

Boxed Tri 1, 4, 6, 8, 9 for 50% and same numbers for 25% of F4

Will have a small play around GT and Monte at odds. A lot to like from their lead ups and I think the stronger the tempo the more it will suit GT. The softer the tempo I think will favour Monte with that sharp finish.

Lets flipping gooooo

how long will it take for exotics with Lunar Flare in them to be refunded on the bookies?

Can depend - some refund you the % you get back instantly - others not until after the race

Good news for the DL train if the weather holds as it may.

1,3,4,6,8,17 boxed tri and first 4 for me. So many plodders in the field. 1,4,6,8 all obvious choices. Then you could pick about 10 others from the rest.

If rain doesn't come Emissary a decent chance to run well for mine, and Knights Order is honest if nothing else.

Seriously though every man and his dog has suddenly jumped on to Realm Of Flowers from absolutely nowhere!? I can never remember such a collective of support for a horse who I genuinely think has absolutely no chance and should be 50/1. It's like a conspiracy from the media to all get together to talk up the chances of a brave local runner. Given Jug will have blocked half the country by this point him and I might have to migrate to BigDeauy if ROFFY gets up tomorrow.
I took 100s with Betr. I think she'll drift to about 15 or 16 b4 the jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back