Game Day Melbourne Demons v West Coast Eagles - GDT 7/4/2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Jones looks better every game. He will be a seriously, seriously good player.

Will play 250+ games at the rate he is going (in terms of his age, already played 115 games and he improves every year)

Hurn on the break, inside 50 and another WCE free to Kennedy on the lead against Frawley 45 out. Set shot misses though.

Demons 1-1-7
WCE 4-4-28

I'm watching this in pretty low quality, who is Rivers clowning?
Rivers has been on Kennedy.

Similarl to last week our forward line is getting flooded. Nicnat is camping on the flanks as well waiting for the boundary kicks.

At least give Clark a friggin crumber so he has some options. Getting double teamed and expected to take marks.

Will play 250+ games at the rate he is going (in terms of his age, already played 115 games and he improves every year)

Absolutely. Reckon this style of play we have suits him too.

Hamster - Not actually sure who Rivers is on but he is zoning off superbly at the moment.

Turnover for WCE, a handball to Hurn misses, Ricky Bobby picks it up, hands off to Jonah and he kicks a ripper from 60 out :)

Exceptional goal that...

Demons 2-1-13
WCE 4-4-28

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rivers has been on Kennedy.

Similarl to last week our forward line is getting flooded. Nicnat is camping on the flanks as well waiting for the boundary kicks.

At least give Clark a friggin crumber so he has some options. Getting double teamed and expected to take marks.

I thought Frawley was on him? :confused:

Fantastic goal from Jones. Lucky bounce for us but we will take it, we deserve a bit of luck.

Eagles still getting rubbish frees. Ridiculous.

Zoom in just a touch mr camera man. It's great I can see the whole ground and all the set ups but I have no idea who is who.

where was the free kick there?
typical forward-defender struggling 1-on-1, what a crock

Turning it over pretty chronically ourselves here. Couple more errors during that passage from us, one OOF and a handball turnover, ending up with a free to WCE AGAIN to Lynch 30 out on an angle from the right, against Garland this time, and he kicks another for WCE.

Demons 2-1-13
WCE 5-4-34

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back